Going back in Time

Okie this is a super important chapter! All of those who have read Love is More Powerful pretend it never happened. I'm going back in time. So here we go! Analia and her friends are five. Also I got rid of the name Tucker it just hasn't been sticking with me.

Astrid, Hiccup and Analia were sitting in the great hall eating breakfast. It was pretty early in the morning and not many people were up yet. The only other people in the great hall were Tuffnut, Eret, Ruffnut, Goofnut, and Snotlout, Minden, Oryn and Fishlegs.
Analia was sitting on Hiccup's lap.
"Dad can I go play with Oryn and Goofnut?"
"Not until you've eaten more of your breakfast." He replied.
"But dad," she whined, "I ate a little and I'm not hungry anymore."
Astrid winced and clutched her stomach. Hiccup saw this out of the corner of his eye.
"Astrid, you ok?" Astrid was only eight months pregnant but Hiccup was still always watching her.
I'm fine Hiccup." She replied. When she saw Hiccup was still looking at her with a worried look, she smiled reassuringly.
"Mommy I'm bored!" Analia screamed.
Hiccup, hating to do it, but knowing if he let it continue, the behavior would get worse, flicked her forehead.
"Ouch!" Analia whined and rubbed the spot where he'd flicked her.
"Analia what did I tell you about the screaming?" He said sternly, " You're disturbing other families trying to enjoy a peaceful breakfast."
"But I'm bored." She said in a normal tone.
"I don' t care how bored you are. You
don't scream unless you are in trouble and there is no one around to help you. Ok?"
"Ok." She answered.
Hiccup kissed the top of his daughter's head and said "If you eat five more bites of your breakfast I'll let you go and play."
"Yay!" Analia started to eat once more.
Astrid dropped her spoon and gasped. She clutched at her stomach again.
"Hiccup I think I need to get a bit of rest." She said through clenched teeth.
"Ok Analia hop up." Analia did as she was told and Hiccup got up and helped Astrid stand up.
"Daddy what's wrong with mommy?" Analia asked worriedly.
Just then Minden walked up.
"Is everything alright?" She gave the family a concerned look.
"Minden would you watch Analia for a little bit? I'm not feeling my best." Astrid pleaded. She gasped again and her knees buckled.
"Woa!" Hiccup stood in front of Astrid and and held her around her waist.
"Of course I will. Come on then Analia. We'll go see what Snotlout and Oryn are up too."
Analia and Minden left to go join Snotlout.
"Alright Astrid let's get you to to bed." Hiccup said.
They slowly made their way out of the great hall and towards their hut.
Astrid winced.
"Hiccup something's wrong!" She yelled, panicked.
"What do you mean?"
"Hiccup the baby is coming!" She screamed.
Hiccup's eyes went wide. "Do you think you can make it to Gothi's?
Tears started falling down Astrid's face. She shook her head.
   "That's ok. You're gonna be fine Astrid."
   "Hiccup it's too early!" She cried desperately. Hiccup sighed. He hated seeing Astrid all worked up.
   "Astrid calm down." He said gently. "This baby is going to fine. He or she is tough just like you."
   Astrid shook her head and cried harder. "But it's so early. He might not make it. What if it's my fault? What if we lose him?"
   Hiccup took Astrid's hands into his. "Hey he's going to be fine Astrid. But panicking isn't helping at all."
   He wiped away Astrid's tears and hugged her.
  "Take a deep breath." Hiccup inhaled deeply and Astrid did as well. They both exhaled.
   He rubbed her arm soothingly."You and the baby are going to be fine Astrid."
   "Ok." She trembled
   Just then Gobber came over.
   "Anything I can do for ya chief?"
   "Actually there is. Go get Gothi and my mom and send them over to my hut ok?"
   "You got it!" Gobber said when he realized what was going on. And he hobbled as fast as he could in search of Valka and Gothi.
   "Alright upsy daisy." Hiccup picked up Astrid bridal style and started walking as fast as he could to their hut. This was going to be a crazy day.
   ***
Hiccup laid Astrid down on their bed. He was severely worried about Astrid and the baby. It was too early. A whole month early. But Hiccup couldn't let Astrid know how worried he was.
"Just try to relax Astrid. You and the baby are going to be just fine."
   Just then Valka and Gothi arrived. Valka walked over and smiled reassuringly at Astrid and Hiccup.
   "Don't worry dears. Hiccup came early into the world and look how he's turned out."
   Astrid and Hiccup chuckled. Astrid then gasped and clenched at her stomach.
   Valka walked down to the end of the bed where Gothi was.
   "Alright Astrid it's time." Valka said.
   Astrid looked at Hiccup and her eyes filled with tears.
   "I can't do this Hiccup."
   Hiccup kissed her on the forehead. "Milady you are the toughest person I know. You've got this. I'm right here with you."
   Hiccup climbed onto the bed and sat behind Astrid with his legs apart. She leaned against his chest and held his hands.
   Valka looked at Gothi and she nodded.
   "Ok Astrid. Take a deep breath and push."
   Astrid did so. She squeezed Hiccup's hands so tight he felt his hands starting to bruise already.
   Astrid gasped and panted. "Hiccup.."
   "You're doing great Astrid."
   *one hour later*
   Hiccup gasped as he saw his son come into the world, and heard him begin crying.
   He couldn't believe it. He now had a daughter and a son. "Astrid you did it!" He kissed the top of her head.
   She smiled weakly in response. Gothi wrapped the baby in a fur and was about to hand him to Astrid when Valka exclaimed "WAIT!"
"What?!" Astrid asked, startled.
Valka looked very worried.
Hiccup was surprised at his chart voice. "Mom?"
Valka grinned. "You've got another baby coming."
   "Oh my Thor!" Hiccup exclaimed.
   Astrid gritted her teeth as she began to push again. "Hiccup I swear to all that is sacred-"
   Valka burst into a joyous laugh as a baby girl came into the world. She wrapped the baby in a cloth and handed her to Astrid. Gothi handed the baby boy to Hiccup. The couple was then left to privacy.
   "Oh gods Astrid." Hiccup said as he looked at his newborn son and daughter.
   Astrid giggled. "She looks just like you Hiccup."
    Hiccup handed the baby boy to Astrid and got out from behind her and stood beside the bed.
   "Oh Hiccup they're beautiful." Tears leaked in the corners of Astrid's eyes.
   Hiccup and Astrid gawked at their newborn twins.
   The baby girl looked almost exactly like Hiccup. She had his facial shape form when he was little, forest green eyes, but a small tuft of red hair, like Stoick.
   The baby boy looked like Astrid. Blonde fuzz all over his wittle head, tiny little button nose, and the prettiest ocean blue eyes you ever did see.
   "What are we gonna name these beautiful babies milady?" Hiccup asked, breaking the silence.
   Astrid rocked the two babies side to side, who were now sleeping peacefully.
   "I was thinking Ethan Horrendous for  this little guy."
   Hiccup couldn't stop smiling. His cheeks began to hurt but he simply didn't care. Nothing could make him feel happier than he did now.
   "I love it Astrid. That's perfect."
   "You name our little girl." Astrid said, raising her up a little.
   Hiccup gently scooped her up and held her in the crook of his arm. "Hmm.. What about Raine Marie?"
"It's beautiful Hiccup."
Little baby Raine slowly opened her eyes. She looked up and Hiccup and smiled.
Hiccup's heart melted. "Hey Astrid?"
   "Hmm?"
"We've got three beautiful children."
Astrid smiled warmly and kissed Ethan's forehead. "Yes we do."
    Later on they heard a knock at the door. Hiccup had been sitting on the edge of the bed and holding Ethan and Raine while Astrid rested. She woke up and he gently passed twins to her. They didn't even wake up from their slumber.
   Hiccup walked over to the door. As soon as he opened it he was bombarded with questions from the gang.
   "Is Astrid ok?!"
   "Is the baby born yet?!"
   "Is it a boy or a girl?!"
   "Who does it look like?!"
   "What's it's name?!"
   Hiccup chuckled. They had done the exact same thing when Analia had been born. And Hiccup had to keep the gang from swarming Minden and Ruffnut when Oryn and Goofnut were born. But could he blame them? Babies are amazing and just too cute. He held up his hands.
   "Woa Woa Woa slow down guys." They all went silent. "Astrid is fine. And uh.. Astrid had twins. A boy and a girl."
   Ruffnut and Tuffnut Head butted. "OH YEA! MORE TWINS!"
   Hiccup chuckled. Fishlegs squealed and said "Oh Hiccup what are their names?"
   "Ethan Horrendous and Raine Marie." Hiccup replied proudly.
   "Great names chief!!" Snotlout  exclaimed.
"Hiccup you gotta let us see those wonderous twins! We shall teach them our ways! Show them the ways of the truly disturbed!!" Tuffnut shouted.
"Tuffnut they're babies!" Hiccup chuckled.
"Pleeeaaaase Hiccup! Just a peek?!" Fishlegs pleaded.
   "Hiccup let them in they're ok." Astrid said.
   "Oh alright." Hiccup let them in and they all surrounded the bed.
   "Hey Astrid." Ruff greeted her.
   "Hey Ruff." She replied.
   Astrid handed Raine to Hiccup. He smiled like a goof ball.
   "Aww!!" The gang exclaimed.
   "He looks just like you Astrid." Snotlout stated when he saw Ethan.
   "Oh he does!" The twins said in unison.
   They all chatted and Hiccup even allowed them to hold the twins for a few moments each. But eventually Astrid needed to rest. So the gang left and Astrid cradled Raine and Ethan close.
   Hiccup kissed Astrid and smiled at her. "You look so beautiful right now."
   "Humph. Hiccup I look like a fat yack."
   Hiccup brushed her bangs out of her face. "No you don't. You look beautiful." He kissed the tops of the twin's heads and headed towards the door.
   "Where are you going?" Astrid asked.
   "I have to pick up Analia and get the dragons. Stormfly is probably tearing up everything."
   Astrid nodded to show that she had heard him, and then fell asleep.
***
   Once Hiccup made it to Snotlout and Minden's house he knocked on the door and Minden answered the door.
   "Good evening Chief. Analia fell asleep on the carpet just about a half hour ago. And Snotlout tells me you guys had twins?"
   Hiccup couldn't help but smile at the thought of his children. "Yes he tells you right."
   Minden let Hiccup in and he chuckled at the sight he was greeted with. Oryn and Analia were sprawled out on the carpet and fast asleep.
   Hiccup knelt down next to Analia and gently shook her.
   "Daddy?" She asked groggily. Her eyes didn't even open.
   "Come on little warrior. Let's get you home."
He said quietly as held out his arms.
   Analia got up and hugged him. "Yea." She said in a half asleep half whiny voice.
   Hiccup picked her up and she rested her head on his shoulder.
   "Thank you so much for watching her Minden. Astrid and I really appreciate it."
   Minden waved him away. "Oh Hiccup you know I don't mind. And besides Oryn just loves when she comes over to play."
   Snotlout appeared from the stairs and laughed. "Yea right. You mean he loves her in general."
   Minden facepalmed and Hiccup rolled his eyes. "They're five Snotlout."
   "So? You know I'm right Hiccup."
   Hiccup shook his head and patted Analia's back.
   "I'm going to get her home. She's exhausted ."
   "Have a good night Chief." Minden said.
   "You two Minden." Hiccup replied.
   Minden walked out of the room. Then Oryn woke up. He looked around groggily.
  Snotlout walked over, bent down and held his arms out. "Come here squirt."
   Oryn stumbled into his father's arms. Snotlout held him on his hip and with his free hand waved to Hiccup.
   "See you tomorrow Hiccup."
   Hiccup waved goodbye and turned towards the door.
   "Goodbye Analia." Oryn called tiredly.
   Analia waved to him. She was too tired to speak. Little did she know she was going to be getting the surprise of her life tomorrow.