Prolouges

Rei Ferrari Prologue

How long I've dealt with these assholes? I sigh, quietly to myself. My red hair's grown too long. I'm forced to in this room, silently, next to a broken window... frigid cold continuing to bellow into my room. Only a few more years, then I'm off to Beacon Academy, hopefully my life will get better. I need some sleep.

"Hey! Come get your dinner, it's in the dog bowl boy!" My adopted father, Orin, shouted from downstairs.

I hurry to finish clearing snow from my bed. I slowly head down the stairs, my fathers an abusive man born not long after the Faunus revolution, he's a very cynical man. His dark-orange hair seemingly brown in the dark lights of the poor man's apartment.

Only a few more years, then I'm free from them, I haven't told them about it and I don't plan on doing that.

The following day we walk around the town, fathers drunk again.

As they wander the boy smiles at passerby's, apologizing for his father, when his father is attacked by a group of men. The men continue to beat on the older male, when they take note of the kid one of the men raises a fist to strike him but misses, he looks around to find Rei having joined the men kicking at his father, his stomps may not have much weight behind them, but they're filled with his rage. Rei would join these men that day, Mantle's street gang, The Vermillion's. Over the next few years he'd be trained in person versus person combat, himself becoming skilled at both swordsmanship and archery. When the young male turned seventeen he applied to Beacon Academy, and on his last day in Mantle he says his farewells to his friends. His closest friend being a young girl also with red hair and a mechanical leg, Scarlet Darkend. The pair hugged and said their goodbyes before he boarded the bullhead to Vale, soon he would be a student at Beacon Academy.

Rei Ferrari Prologue End.

Erin Eclipse Prologue

Erin and his squad of three are currently on a mission to take an experimental Atlas mechanical soldier from a nearby train, but he's unsure if it is a good idea to send his team he's noticed over the past couple of months one of his teammates. A bull faunas by the name of Adam, who has been killing more than he should, despite Erin and his other teammate, Blake's protest for him to stop. He refuses and he's started spouting non-sense about how "The humans should be serving the faunas because were superior in every way to them...". Garbage like that when they land on the train his first order is to tell Adam not to kill, however his first act is to kill the first guard they see as the mission progresses Adam keeps killing the humans until Erin and Blake both stop fighting along side him and separate their portion of the train from his. Letting him have the weapons. A few hours later the pair continue walking away from their former missions objective. The duo are planning their next course of action Erin suddenly draws his weapon aiming it at a man approaching with a coffee mug and and a cane with grey hair. A man recognized all around Remnant, Professor Ozpin.

"What do you want?" Blake draws her weapon Gambol Shroud, however Erin blocked her his gun drawn but not aimed before she could level her weapon.

"Black, put down your weapon... I don't think he means to harm. Isn't that right Professo? Tell me, why is the world renowned headmaster, Professor Ozpin, doing here?" The young male removed his mask dropping it to the ground crushing it. Blake raises an eyebrow her eyes flipping between Erin and the headmaster.

"Well, I saw what you did on that train... and I must say. I was impressed. My question simple. Would you two like to attend my school?"