Volume Two Chapter Ten

Rei sighs as he continues to kick at the door, a moment later a dim red glow is seen in the container, Scarlet has her hand on a portion of the container that disintegrates into dust.

"Y'know I keep forgetting that's your semblance."

"Well that's on you." Scarlet taunts.

The team quickly escape their crate and explore the ship, wary of any noises the remain hidden the entire journey, killing dozens of Grimm locked in cages the team try to ensure that there is no good shipment on this ship.

Come the following morning the team notice land in the distance, when the ship docks they swiftly leap from the top of the ship to a small alcove in a cliff face.

"Uh oh. I think we're a loooong way from Vale." Rei mutters trying to get a map from his eye, however he gets nothing, but the darkness of his eyepatch.

Scarlet glances around, noting of all the water. "Umm. Where are we?"

Goldie coughs, it getting progressively worse. "Well this has turned into quite the field trip."

Oliver grabs his scroll in an attempt to get signal. "Where in the world are we?"

"We've entered uncharted territories." Rei mutters stepping forward and counting his arrows. 16 left.

The group hear radio static, someone trying to speak to them, but it's unintelligible due to the static.

"Dr. Oobleck? Is that you? You're breaking up!" Rei says.

Scarlet recoils at the static. "Professor Oobleck! Man, this thing is busted!"

"Ugh, our scroll signals are too weak." Oliver complains.

Oobleck tries to speak with the team but it's only more radio static that's still indecipherable.

Rei leads the team on some mild exploration, as the group travels Rei notices his some of his eyes features returning as they approach a tower that's indicated by his eye to be jamming signals. "Maybe we can get a signal if we reach that tower." Rei mutters.

"Hmm... That tower might be our best bet to get our scrolls working again!" Oliver says to the group.

Scarlet smiles as she rushes forward a few steps. "We might be able to amplify the signal!"

As the team approach Oliver peeks around a corner and raises a hand to signal a halt. The team glance around the corner only to notice Atlas robots with a green glow to them.

"We've got company." Oliver says.

Rei swiftly kills one, alerting the other bots to intruders.

Rei grins. "Let's show these buckets of bolts who's boss!"

Scarlet sighs. 'Those Androids don't look like the friendly kind." She says leaping forward cutting through a group of five.

"Let's turn these guys into scrap metal!" Oliver grinned firing at the the machines.

The group make their way to a gate that blocks their path to the tower, a gnarled and locked gate.

Goldie bashes the lock a few times trying to break it. "Locked tight. There must be a way to get this gate open."

Scarlet scoffs. 'Someone doesn't want any visitors."

"We definitely can't get through here." Oliver says kicking the gate.

Rei glances around. "Let's find another way around."

The team do as ordered by their captain, and scout the area, ultimately they find a seemingly convenient hole in the fence. Rei uses a glyph to further expand upon it, allowing the others in first before he enters closing the gate.