Volume Three Chapter One

Joining midway through a fight between team REDS and just a bunch of losers let's be honest. The match is simple and short, Rei leads his team in ease over their opponents, a second year team from Mistral.

Rei grins glancing around the field. "Backmask!"

His order is enough to cause all the other teams from Beacon in the arena watching to cringe as they know what comes next. Sky grins launching her fireballs into the cloud of smoke causing a big explosion as Erin fires an explosive round right in the middle but it makes contact with the fireball causing a massive explosion in the middle of the arena. Wiping out the enemy teams aura all in one hit.

"And the winners of these four on four-bout is team REDS. Up next we have Team RWBY of Beacon against Team ABRN of Haven." Oobleck commentates over team REDS' celebration.

The group of four had just gotten to the prep room and saw team RWBY headed out to their fight.

"Good luck out there and Yang try not to kill them alright." Rei teases.

Yang grins. "Alright!"

Sky smiles lightly waving to them. "Good luck out there you four."

Weiss nods. "Thank you and you guys dominated out there but I still say we're the best team in Beacon."

"Good luck with winning the singles round then cause I'm looking to dominate." Rei smugly grins.

"Will Team RWBY report to the arena." Port speaks over the intercoms.

"Yes, as they were scheduled to do several minutes ago."

"Well we gotta go see you all after the match." Ruby smiles at the others.

"See ya and good luck out there girls!" Erin cheers.

Timeskip to after RWBY's fight with team ABRN

Ruby cheers. "We did It! Is anyone else starving?"

Rei rolls his eyes. "Join the club Rubes."

"I may have worked up an appetite." Erin and Blake say quietly. Just then both of their stomachs rumble scaring the hell out of nearby extras.       You read that right

Weiss sighs, 'Gee, if only their were somewhere on campus to get food around here."

"Oh, Wait." Dusk says.

"It's ok, Weiss. I forget about the fairgrounds too." Ruby says.

Rei shrugs. "So anyone want noodles?"

"She was being..." Dusk starts.

"Facetious." Weiss finished.

"Sarcastic." Sky answers at the same time.

"Wh- - Well, if you were hungry, why didn't you say so!?"

"Ooh noodles. C'mon! I know just the place." Yang speaks to Rei.

As the team begins walking Weiss scroll goes off, Dusk looks at it to see it's her father and promptly gets out of dodge of that call.

"Hey! Might be hard to eat without this!" They turn around to see Emerald, a student the main group had met during the time between the mission to Merlot's island and the Vytal Festival, holding Ruby's wallet.

Ruby reaches around her pockets not finding her scroll. "Huh? No, no, no, no."

"Ha ha ha, good to see you, Ruby."

"Oh, thanks, Emerald! Guess I dropped it. Ugh, girl pockets are the worst!"

"You can say that again." Sky mutters as she hands Rei her wallet, he swiftly nods nodding it in his front pocket.