Volume One Chapter Six

Ah, the Jaundice episodes this is gonna be a pain. Note this takes place a month after chapter 6.

The team sit bored in an arena as they watch Jaune being completely destroyed in a fight by Cardin Winchester.

"Somethings not right." Rei. Mutters watch8ng the match. A second after a buzzard went off signaling the end of the fight.

"Cardin, that's enough. Students, as you can see Mr. Arc's aura has now dropped into the red in a tournament style duel, this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle and that the official may call the match. Mister Arc, it's been weeks now please try to refer to your Scroll during combat. Gauging your aura will help you decide when it is appropriate to attack or when it is better to move to a more... defensive strategy. We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a Beowulf, now would we."

Cardin scoffs. "Speak for yourse- Ahh!" He gets shut up by a paper plane hitting him in the head. "Who threw that."

Rei grinned throwing up a peace sign. "Yo matchstick!"

Cardin growls. "Why you little!"

"Calm down, Calm down, we wouldn't want you to get so angry your hair goes on fire. Besides if it did you'd only melt. Like that wicked witch does with water. Does she happen to be your mother by chance?"

"What did you say...?!"

"Oh, not a fan of that one? I have others... How about... You look like Benjamin Button Fucked an old catcher's mitt. Like four inches of face stretched over twelve inches of skull, like a moldy Jack O' Lantern some frat guy barfed in then crushed against his forehead because he was SUPER drunk and thought it was a beer can and immediately regretted every single life choice he ever made!"

"ENOUGH! How dare you mock me in such a manner!!" Cardin shouts his face a bright red from either anger or embarrassment, maybe even both.

"Well, how would you like me to mock you then? I do take request."

"Mr. Ferrari, please stop antagonizing Mr. Winchester." Mrs. Goodwitch speaks keeping herself between the pair.

"I will when he stops being a prick. So probably never."

"I want a match with him right now!" Cardin growls a fire in his eyes.

"Are you sure about that?"

"Let's us see if your bite is as vicious as your bark." Cardin glares at Rei.

"Okay, Elephant Man... Why don't you take your my ass home through that door before I make your face even worse... I mean, GEEZ, you already look like Jeff Goldblum"

"That... last one didn't sound like an insult..." Cardin stutters.

"In "The Fly"..."

"FUCK YOU AND DUEL ME!!!"

Rei just laughs before looking at His team. "Ah... you are to easy... So... uh... Why am I the one doing it for you Danny?"

"What? Are you saying you DON'T wanna humiliate him in front of an adoring audience?" Dusk smirks messing with his scroll.

"Hey! Don't put words in my mouth."

"Perfect! No more talk... Just the beautiful song of me beating the crap out of you."

Dusk puts on circus music and Rei many of the class laughing and Glynda trying not to crack.

"Wow... even Professor Goodwitch thinks this is a clown show... You sure you wanna do this man?"

"Oh don't think you can back out now! That mouth of yours has dug your grave... And it's too deep to claw your way out now."

"Alright. Just remember... I gave you an out..."