Volume One Chapter Three

Ozpin had for the hours after the teams had been decided was watching the footage of Rei fighting and he made a realization when Rei revealed his semblance, the red glow of the glyph, and the logo on it. He smiled to himself with his thoughts. 'Ah, it's so nice seeing young love bear fruits.' He continued watching the footage when Dusk and Sam both caught his eye. 'Ah, good he was able to convince young Dusk. Let's see if your hunches were right Leroy."

Opening his eyes the following morning Dusk looks around himself in the dorm. "Huh, so that wasn't a dream... fuck." He mutters to himself. He rises quickly and prepares for the day ahead.

Classes followed by an aura apprehension test. He grabs his scroll and looks through his planner, he takes a look through his schedule. First class, 9:00 AM is Grimm Studies, 10:00 AM is World History, 11:00 AM is Weapon Enhancement, 12:00 PM is Lunch, 12:30 pm is Psychology, 1:00 PM is Survival, 2:00 PM is Sociology, 2:30 PM is Mercenary Economics, 3:00 PM is Hunter Regulation and Law, 3:30 PM is Sparring and Team Building, 4:00 PM is Infrastructure Repair and Construction, and 4:30 PM is Chemistry to end the day off. Dusk finishes getting ready for class and leaves the room after organizing his stuff. He leaves just as Rei wakes followed shortly after by Erin, then Sky each doing different things to prepare for the day ahead. Everyone begins going through their classes and doing differing things in each.

1st. Grimm Studies with Professor Port.

During their first class Dusk is focused only on the class, sitting separated from his team, Rei and Sky joke around a bit the pair drawing bad pictures of Port, in the middle of telling a long winded story, and Erin sits next to the pair smirking through their antics but doing his best to not get distracted. Through their class Dusk gets more and more annoyed as the class goes longer. Once at the end of the class their professor asks for a volunteer to demonstrate their combat skills. The response is Dusk, Rei, and Erin all raise their hands followed slowly by Sky.

"Ah, Team REDS, why don't you all come down individually, let's start with Rei please go get ready."

Rei walks down and smirks as he quickly grabs his weapon. The rest of the team go to get theirs. Rei smirks as he draws his bow. He smirks as whatever creature Port is about to set on him is let out revealing a large brown bear. Rei fires at the bear which begins charging as it seemingly trips but keeps its momentum as Rei jumps above the tumbling bear and lets loose three arrows landing on his feet he sees the bear bleeding from its wounds. He sighs and activates his semblance and launches a barrage of arrows as they all seem to be pulled in a rapid pace towards the bears left eye and hit one after another. Until the wounded bear collapses.

Rei grins bows to the class and turns to their teacher. "After killing so many of them in the Emerald Forest, it kind of becomes easy on where to target."

"Thank you mister, Ferrari. Now, Mr. Eclipse, if you will?"

Erin steps forward as Port brings out three cages one around the same size as the bear Rei fought however, Eleck's is significantly smaller but wider. He stands ready as the cage door opens and out steps a duo of wolves Eleck runs forward as a wolf jumps at him. He launches forward tethering to the hind leg of the wolf and quickly changes direction dragging the wolf from behind as he blasts three bursts into the second wolf and he quickly turns firing a full clip into the remaining two decapitating one and shooting the other. He then stands and reloads his guns.

"Very brutal young, Eclipse. Now, for Mr. Keith."

Dusk leans against the wall as the cage is opened and before the bear can even leave the cage it's shot several times in the head it takes one, then a second, then a third, then again, and again and again. Repeatedly as Dusk slowly walks forward once the bear is on the ground dead, blood pours from its head he continues to shoot it, some of the students look at Dusk with concern. As he stops suddenly and closes the cage before turning back to the others with his eyes squinted and his face wrinkled a bit as he seemingly glares at Rei."