Volume Three Chapter Seven

Pyrrha Nikos Vs. Penny Polindina, a match that under any other circumstance, should have been a friendly contest, but... he knew it wasn't going to be. With Neo's tampering, Emerald's illusions, and everything else, if things went to plan, today, he'd see his brother again.

Ambrose sat silently, her legs dangling off a roof, she smiles as she stares up at Amity Arena. With luck, she'll see him again, not Rei, not yet, but Dusk... "I'll see you again, hero." She mutters looking to the photo she has of team REDS.

Mera, and Cassidy sit at the noodle shop eating their bowls of noodles. Mera with the larger bowl of the two, all of which watching the match.

Back in the Arena

With Ruby Ethan Danny and Sam

"Mercury... What are you doing? You were hurt! Why...?! Uh..." Ruby stammers.

"What's going on?" Dusk glares as Erin aims a gun at Mercury. "If you're not going to tell us..."

"Fighters, are you ready?" Oobleck says not meant for this battle, but still fitting.

"Out of the way Black before I do to you what you did to your father."

"We don't want to do this Mercury." Sky says raising her fists.

"3... 2... 1..." Oobleck counts down.

"Come on we need to hurry." Rei runs alongside Glossy and Scarlet

"What's going on?" Scarlet asks

"Emerald's in the crowd, she's supposed to be on a ship to Mistral right now."

"You can't go alone."

"Then grab your stuff we're going after Emerald." Glossy separates from the duo as they keep running the pair stop a man with dark black hair and blue eyes stands in their way.

"Ah, there you are."

Rei and Scarlet slide to a halt, Rei raising his sword, while Scarlet stands next to him. "Who are you?" Rei asks with a glare.

"Oh where are my manners, Dim Spring nice to finally meet you, little brother."

"Look I don't know what game you're playing at but we need to put a stop to this match." Rei says stepping forward

"And ruin all the fun?"

Scarlet glares at Dim.

Duke turns the corner to the area where the three are, seeing Dim he immediately draws scorpion attacking Dim, only for him to stop it with a glyph that launches Duke back, he flips quickly skidding to a stop.

Dim grins drawing a sword staring down Rei and Scarlet. "This is gonna be fun."

Rei takes a deep breath adjusting his stance readying for the fight.

"3... 2.... 1..." Oobleck counts down

"Begin" all three battles start simultaneously,

Erin fires on Mercury, who rushes towards the group only for fire to be thrown at him by Sky he dodges it but not before seeing Dusk drawing his sword followed by Erin moving in close Mercury using his speed was dodged all the bullets whirling out of way when the fight is escalated by Mercury, clearly trying to go for killing strikes only to be blocked by pieces of the wall as well as the body of a red-haired girl.