Volume Three Chapter Four

"Well I guess those kids might be able to do better than I originally thought." Cassidy mutters, its day two of the doubles round, and he watches not the matches but instead, he watches team REDS cheering on Yang and Weiss through their fight with Flynt Cole and Neon Katt, Erin and Sky cheer on happily, Dusk watches proudly, as Rei remains silent.

"You go, Yang!" Sky cheers. "You got this Weiss!"

"Come on Weiss. I know you can win this!" Erin cheers.

After the fight finishes team REDS remain seated, their energy dimmed but their still happy their friends are victorious.

"Geez, Weiss definitely took a hard hit there." Rei mutters.

"Yeah, well since both our teams, and team JNPR made to the Singles round how about we get something to eat." Erin asks.

"Sure, food sounds great right now." Sky says.

Dusk nods for a moment, when a reminder appears on Rei's eye.

Report. Rei Ferrari, Dusk Kai and Pyrrha Nikos have been called to Ozpin's office.

Rei sighs nudging Dusk. "Hey, we got called to Ozpin's office. Let's go."

Dusk sighs. "Damn it, aren't team GRAY next?"

Rei nods. "Yeah."

"Erin and I'll stay and watch the match. Tell you who wins."

"Thanks, Sky." Rei hugs her briefly as he and Dusk begin walking away.

On the arena floor Glossy stands on the floor with Cindy both with lollipops in their mouths.

"Now for the next match of the doubles round."

"And this should be an exciting match. Both teams are second years of their schools we have Glossy & Cindy from Team GRAY of Beacon versus Crystal & Coal from Team CHRC of Haven."

Glossy grins. "Names Glossy this is Cindy, may we have your names?"

"Heh, I'm Crystal and my buddy here is Coal." Crystal smiles. "So I hear you mentored my friend."

"Let's get this over with." Coal mutters crouched next to Crystal.

"Don't hold it against us when you lose." Crystal grins.

Glossy smiles. "We won't. Cause we'll win."

Glossy draws her sword as Cindy grabs hold of her spear.

"This will be fun."

She extends her arm as a disk on her arm activates, Coal draws a sword from his jacket as he stares down Cindy. Cindy looks behind herself seeing the screen show the type of arenas before cycling through the screens behind Glossy and Cindy show ocean and desert while the other two show forest and lava.

Glossy frowns. "Not as aesthetically pleasing as I'd hoped."

"I agree."

"Begin!" Port shouts.

Cindy suddenly vanishes as Glossy dashes forward locking blades with Coal clashing repeatedly before dodging to her left avoiding a strike from Crystal who suddenly gets launched into the water. Glossy kicks Coal in the gut as she turns and her blade clashes with Crystal's wrist guards blocking them both. Coal dashes forward he's suddenly stopped when his foot freezes stuck to the ground and Crystal kicks Glossy back who lands on a small patch of sand surrounded by water. She smirks as she grabs a piece of Electricity dust and crushes it in her hand when two clones appear and they move at a rapid pace dueling with Crystal when Cindy kicks Coal in the side seemingly coming from nowhere after he'd freed himself from the ice.