Volume Three Chapter Eight

Sky punches and kicks her way through many multitudes of Grimm as she leads multiple Atlas mechs into battle as she burns through a Beowulf she glances over, Erin leaps around, in his fight against one Adam Taurus when she is forced to move fighting two Ursa Majors. Glossy, meanwhile, hacks and slashes her way through multiple Grimm. She then jumps over an Alpha Beowulf as it splits in half. She looks over to Erin preparing to go help him out when she dodges the stinger of a deathstalker. She uses her semblance to start fighting the Grimm.

"Tell me, Adam." Erin stops the motion of the battle himself tethered to a high wall. "How does it feel to know that the person who looked up to you the most will hate you after today?"

"I don't care." Adam says coldly.

"If you didn't care then why do it?"

Adam glares at Erin. "For the Faunus."

"The Faunus? If that's how you believe it to be then I guess Canary was right about you."

"Don't bring him up again." Adam orders drawing his sword.

"He's alive you know. Canary. He survived that explosion, became a student here as to avoid the Fang so he could move on before making enough money to escape back home. But, you being here means you sided with those humans..." Erin closes his eyes. "You said you wouldn't "Entertain" their plan."

"They have the power that I can use to quicken my plans."

"I feel sorry for Blake. For believing that you were righteous in any way." He dashes forward ducking under a slash from Adam getting a solid punch on his midsection sending Adam back a few steps as he avoids another slash and kicks him in the gut a second time before rolling back avoiding a downward slash he draws one of his guns aiming at Adam and taking a few shots that are blocked perfectly by Adam.

A Nevermore bangs and bangs against a force field which would cause any normal person to flee but in the middle of the Arena stood one Pyrrha Nikos still paralyzed by what happened to Penny

Warning safety barriers failing.

"Pyrrha!" Jaune calls for her from his seat in the stands

"Pyrrha!" Rei yells running towards Pyrrha already on the ground floor.

"We need to go! Pyrrha!" Dusk says shortly behind Rei.

"Pyrrha, That things going to break in! You've gotta move!" Jaune yells. Jaune then jumps over the barricade as Dusk and Rei finally start to get near Pyrrha.

"Jaune!" Nora calls for her teammate.

"Pyrrha, please snap out of it!" The Nevermore breaks the barrier and lands knocking the four teens back from the wind knocked up by its landing.

As the Nevermore goes in to strike the group a small flurry of rose petals rushed by them and stabs the Nevermore. A glyph forms under Pyrrha and a moment later she's in the hands of Rei who readies his bow.

"Ruby? Rei?" She asks snapping out of her stupor.

"Leave her alone!" Ruby shouts.

Nevermore flys over to attack, however before it can gather enough momentum, nearly a dozen lockers land directly on and stabbing into the Nevermore on its back and wings. The lockers opened up revealing everyone but Rei, Ruby and Pyrrha's weapons. Everyone in the arena stands on the nevermore grabbing their respective weapons.

"Sure why not let's pose heroically and not kill the giant Grimm that we're standing on!" Dusk shouts calling his locker. As if on cue the bird rose up once again before the locker planted itself inside the Nevermore's head.