Volume Two Chapter Seven

"it's been two damn months!" Dusk shouts annoyed sitting on the ledge next to the window.

"I'm aware." Rei says to his partner the himself seated on his bed a book in hand.

"When the hell is this plan gonna be green lit?" Dusk mutters.

Rei shrugs. "Don't you worry, if there's anything we know about the general it's about how persistent he is.

Dusk scoffs in acknowledgment, when Sky and Erin enter the room followed shortly after by their mentors in team GRAY.

"Yo!" Glossy calls out she grins at the group and walks up to Rei who's reading his book. "Whatcha readin there?" She grabs the book from Rei and turns towards the others.

"Ninjas in love...?" Sky says questioningly reading the title of the book which gets a laugh from Erin.

"My, my, I didn't realize you enjoyed such... stories~" Glossy teases causing Erin to snatch the book from her.

"It's not mine, don't worry. I asked Blake for a good book with adult themes and she handed me this."

"Ah, that explains it." Erin says handing him back the book.

"Will Rei Ferrari, Dusk Kai, and Pyrrha Nikos please head to Professor Ozpin's office.

"Finally!" Dusk says.

"Yeah, Yeah, I know, you happy." Rei rolls his eyes. "No one touches that book until I get back."

Rei and Dusk walk in relative silence arriving at the elevator to Ozpin's office, the pair are shortly thereafter met by Pyrrha having just arrived as well.

"Oh, hello boys."

"Hey Pyrrha." Rei smiles while Dusk kept bouncing on his feet.

The trio entered the elevator and quickly rose to the top arriving at Ozpin's office. The door opened to a silent room, filled with nine other students, some recognizable others not as much. Also in the room stood Ozpin, Glynda Goodwitch, and General Ironwood.

"Ah Rei, Dusk, a pleasure to see you two again." Jironwood spoke upon the doors opening.

"The pleasure's all mine General. Dusk spoke first bowing respectfully."

"General." Rei nodded stepping forward to join the others standing next to Scarlet. With the trio's arrival Ozpin sighed stepping forward.

"Hello, you Twelve have been called here for a special assignment. Or rather a test. You see a few months ago General Ironwood approached me with an idea. Every year three first years from each school will be chosen for three special missions." Ozpin speaks bluntly about the idea. "This idea is to take first years out of any comfort zone they may have made in their own groups and put them into completely unique situations that they have yet to participate in. Therefore, only the top of the classes are to be recommended."

"You Twelve are the top of your classes, maybe not in academics, but in possibly other ways." Glynda speaks. "Therefore, the three of us have looked through your files thoroughly and have decided upon your teams and your assignments." I will be calling you up based on your missions location. First the Ruins of the Solandrian's in mistral. This team will consist of team captain Pyrrha Nikos, Sun Wukong, Riddle Rhys And Nemo Nelson. You will have three days to pack up and get ready to fly to mistral to meet with your mission's watcher, this will be a teacher in Haven Academy."