Volume One Chapter Four

When Rei wakes up the following morning he awakens to Dusk's bed already being empty and made. Erin's bed made but the pillows in the wrong spot. Sky however, was still asleep her blanket half off. He rolls his eyes and places it over her fully and gets ready. He wakes her at eight exactly. He wakes her and then leaves to get breakfast. Where he finds Dusk, in a corner watching the news, Erin, being forced to sit with a Blake, Ruby, Jaune and Pyrrha. Rei joins in and enjoys conversing with them. Team REDS goes through their day already known by their classmates as the troublemakers. Rei gains a couple more friends, but is otherwise a normal student and has no problems. Erin is left alone for the most part tending to sit with Blake and maybe a few others as they're relatively quiet. Dusk is left completely alone by anyone not named Rei or Weiss. Weiss, because she seems be nicer to him, and Rei, because, Rei just felt like it. Lastly, Sky. She tried to hide behind Rei and Erin as much as possible especially whenever a muscular guy tries to hit on her or tried to grab her, All three members of the team would become very aggressive. Needless to say no man dared approached Sky with a flirty expression Sky clings to Rei more often, and only conversed with Ruby, Rei, and Pyrrha. Instead of participating in Chemistry, the team go through the lab and clean everything, being glorified lab assistants was not what Dusk was hoping for for his first week at Beacon. Rei hummed to himself as he did his work. Erin, ignored Rei and tried to listen to instruction and memorize stuff. And Sky hummed along with Rei the pair doing a duet with just hums and then slowly followed by a Erin giving the pair a beat, and the trio work together and most of the class listens to them while taking notes. After class Rei receives a notification from Ozpin telling him where his team will be meeting with their watchers. He leads the team and enters the room with each member behind them. Rei takes his seat. Sky sitting next to him. Dusk sits away from the rest of his team listening to the news. Erin does so as well, mostly watching news on the White Fang. All of them focus as the door opens and three girls enter followed by a singular male. The first a grey haired girl, with dark grey eyes, the second, a girl with black hair and blue eyes, thirdly a shorter female with black hair and red eyes. And finally, the male has bright blonde hair and orange eyes.

"Ahem. Attention all maggots! This is your captain speaking and as of this moment, you are under our jurisdiction!" The grey haired girl shouted her hands on her waist, and chest puffed out pridefully.

"What?" Dusk asks his hand on his chin.

"Is that talkback? Twenty push ups right now!"

Rei and Erin glance at each other as Sky uses Rei as a shield and Dusk chuckles before doing them.

"Uh, Glossy? We're not allowed to punish them." The ravenette next to Glossy speaks up rolling her eyes.

"Why do you always have to ruin my fun, Rai?" Glossy folds in on herself.

"She has a point Gloss." The blonde hair male, crosses his arms.

"Not you too, Canary." The three look back as the last girl, Cindy, shakes her head and starts writhing on the board.

(Note- Cindy is mute. If I write her saying something's, it's via scroll, board, or some other means)
"We're here to get to know them. So why don't we start with introductions?"

Glossy nods her head slightly. "Huh, that's actually a good idea."

"That's what we were trying to tell you all day." Canary rolls his eyes.

"Sorry, I was just excited to meet a team of first years outside of the vital festival." She says as Erin removes his headphones as Dusk finishes his pushups. "Well. I'm Glossy Greyson, and I'm a second year. My weapon is a claymore/ Longsword/ Rapier. My home kingdom is Vale, though during the breaks I like to visit different kingdoms. I plan to visit Mistral during this winter vacation."

"My Name is Rai Sin. I also hail from Vale. My weapon is a single-handed longsword. I don't visit anywhere special during the vacation, I just go home. Next." The black haired, Rai, speaks keeping her arms crossed.

"I'm Canary Yell. I hail from Mantle. I'm not that interesting."

And finally Cindy writes on the board for the team to read. 'My name is Cindy Apfel, I'm from Mantle. I am mute. My weapon is a spear that transforms into a sniper. What about you four?'

Glossy raises a finger a lightbulb seemingly having gone off. "Oh, that's a good idea. Let's start with you, eyepatch."

Rei rolls his eye, and sighs. "My Name is Rei Ferrari, I'm from Mantle. My weapon is a sword that transforms into a bow, named Predators Edge."

"Hat boy?"

"I'm Erin Eclipse, I'd rather not say where I'm from, and my weapon is a blade named Tailwind."

"You?" She says pointing to Dusk who rolls his eyes.

"I'm Daniel Keith from Mantle. My weapon is a sword/pistol named Twilight Terror." Rei glances to Dusk, the pair stare at each other out of the corner of their eyes.

"And lastly."

"Eep. I'm Sky Grimoire. I hail from Shion a small village on Mistral."

Glossy looks back and grabs her chin and suddenly has an epiphany. "I got it! We can split into groups of two."

"Huh?" Canary cocks an eyebrow confused by his captain's idea.

"Each of us takes one of them and we have a conversation. This stays between us eight. Okay?"

Rei shrugs muttering to himself. "Why not."

Rai, Cindy and Canary nod to her idea as well as Erin and Sky are hesitant, but agree as well. Dusk, realizing that he's outnumbered rolls his eyes letting them continue.

"So how do you want to do this? Gloss?"

"Thinking about it."

Rei raises his hand. "How about we draw lots?"

"Hm...?"

Canary agreeing with the younger students idea speaks up. "It would mean we'd go into each meeting Blind. I think team captains should go together at the very least."

"I've got it. Team captains will go together, and the rest will draw lots. Alright, so who's the team REDS' leader?"

"That would be me."

"Rei." Erin & Sky answered together.

"Should be me." Dusk grumbles slightly.

Glossy grins. "Alright. Rei, you're with me." The rest draw their lots.and are paired with their mentor. Eleck is paired with Canary. Dusk is paired with Rai, and Sky is paired with Cindy. "Alright. We'll each split into our own groups. So let's go."

Each member follows their superior for now. To differing areas. Rei follows Glossy to the cliffside overlooking the Emerald Forest, Rai leads Dusk to the amphitheater where Goodwitch hosts her classes, Erin follows Canary to the library and is silently thanking his god, and, finally, Sky stays in the classroom with Cindy.

Chapter End.