Volume One Chapter One

Rei sighs as he steps onto a bullhead. He looks around the room inside noticing most of the people on the bullhead were just black fill-ins.

"Huh. That's not weird at all." The redhead said to himself before noticing there were only four others that had actual looks to them a tall blonde haired woman a shorter girl with a black and red design to both her hair and clothes, a boy with blonde hair in armor who appeared to have motion sickness, the last person to catch his interest was a girl with dark brown hair and bright blue eyes. He walks silently to a seat, and whether it be fortunate or unfortunately for him the last remaining seat is beside Sky.

"Hey,uh... mind if I take this seat?" He spoke with a kind smile gesturing to the seat next to Sky.

"Oh, uh sure."

"The names Rei. Rei Ferrari."

"I'm Sky..."

"Do you have a last name, Sky?"

"Grimoire..."

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you miss Grimoire."

"T-Thank you...?"

Rei offers a kind smile to the later, however when they glance away from each other Rei starts fiddling with the rings on his fingers. He also messes with his red hair making sure it covers one of his eyes. After a moment the pair sit in the bullhead awaiting their arrival. In the room next to them sits Erin with Blake, and also in the room Dusk. The pair of Faunus sit next to each other, neither saying a word watching each and every person in the room. Dusk meanwhile stares out the window ignoring every noise around him listening to his headphones which has a constant dribble of news playing. Listening for any news regarding Dust Robberies or news on Roman Torchwick. Dusk sighs taking out the headphones he turns towards the other students in the bullhead he has a brief flash of fire and smoke, he blinks a few times his vision returning to the students in the room around him. He takes a deep breath, trying to level his own breathing.

After a long, semi boring ride for most of the students the bullhead they were traveling on, finally lands. The first person off is a boy with blonde hair vomiting into a trash can. He shortly followed by Rei & Sky, the pair walk away following the crowd to an auditorium, Sky shys away from most of the crowd sticking close to the only person who's introduced themselves to her in Rei.

"Hey, you alright?"

She shudders briefly at the large crowd staying behind him and with a quick nod the pair walk around the outskirts of the gathering crowd of potential students to a rather secluded area to watch the proceedings. Rei glances outside briefly but quickly turns away from it. Meanwhile outside Erin glances to his side he watches a young girl explode after a vial of Fire dust is shaken in her face, he chuckles for a moment getting the attention of his buddy, or former teammate, Blake. She sighs picking up the bottle that flew their way during the explosion. Turning it in her hand a logo is imprinted directly on the center of the bottle. Erin smiles seeing the logo and takes it into his hand.

"I never expected to see a Schnee in Vale. Let's go introduce ourselves." Erin steps towards the pair of girls.

"Erin, I don't think that's..." Blake tries to stop him but he'd already walked away by the time she had a chance to respond.

"I'm really, really sorry." A girl with black and red hair apologized to the Schnee in front of her.

"Ugh, you complete dolt! What are you even doing here? Aren't you a little young to be attending Beacon Academy."

"Well... I, I um..."

"Ah, stop harping on her. Besides, you kinda dropped something Miss Schnee." Erin extends the vial of dust to the Schnee girl, a chuckle crossing his lips.