Chapter Thirty Two: Epilogue

No Ones POV:

The death of the Red Leader created a start for the new world. 

In his dying moments, the once fearsome leader set forth the future for both his army and the world. Without his reign, the world began to rebuild, picking up the pieces by those who had fought so hard to bring back the peace in the dark times that no longer existed. 

The people who remained were split up into various nations by Edd, Matt, Eduardo, and more. All previous leaders of the various rebellions had come together in the end to make life happy once again. Though the leaders were pre chosen, they existed together as open democracies that would openly help the survival of one another.

The Red Army disbanded as a tyrant force rather to be replaced as a military force that supported the new governments, being led by Paul and Patryck to further help the new world. 

After Tord's death, Tom was taken back to his friends who were filled in on what had happened and quickly began putting these new plans in motion. Tom awoke surrounded by those whom he cared about and cared for him, also eventually becoming a leader of one of the many nations created. 

When Tom first woke up, he was understandably confused. The last thing he remembered was the robot incident and getting an apartment near his friends shortly after. He remembered there was a war, and the world was taken over, but he didn't remember where he was during all of it, nor did he know the Red Leader everyone spoke of. To Tom, he was a stranger who merely existed while he had his reign of terror only to die in battle. Tom remembered he had a monster side and what he truly was, but like before, Tomster only remembered what Tom did. He didn't know what became of Tord. For all he knew, Tord had died after the robot incident, but in the midst of the now finalized war, Tom couldn't find himself to worry all that much about it. Something did always feel off, or missing, but he clearly didn't remember whatever it was. How important could it be?

He was just glad that it was truly over and that he and his friends could live happily. 

Surprisingly, Paul and Patryck wanted to give Bing another chance. They knew he was brilliant and that they needed that to re-create what once was. Bing agreed to the strict terms set in place by them, and he worked with Larry under the watchful eye of Paul and Patryck as the head scientists for the leading nations. 

When it comes to Edd and Matt, the two males were saddened by what had happened. Despite everything he had done, Edd had always wished Tord would change and was capable of redemption, but he did too realize that, in a way, this was Tord's redemption. Even if no one knew of it. Tord was able to change but sadly just too late. Even though it was sad, Edd and Matt decided to let Tom be. They figured Tord had done what he did for a reason and wanted to leave it all in the past. 

If the truth were revealed, it would be revealed. 

It was time to just let history take its course. 

*********************************