Q&A To Wrap Things Up

Hi again guys!

Thank you all again for sticking with me throughout the process of me writing this story. It really has been an emotional roller coaster ( I think on both ends lol). Any who, this isn't an official chapter or anything, but it will clarify things and wrap things up. This will also be the final thing I add to this chapter unless I find more things I would like to add in such as fan art, more questions to answer, or possible announcements in the future. In the past couple chapters I asked you guys for questions regarding me or this story so here they are:

(Also thank you to those who did give me questions and have been commenting on the chapters) 

The first questions were given by ALongStarryNight

1.) Was there a funeral for Tordle, you evil monster?

First of all, thank you. I am pretty sure Tomster is the monster though... XD Regarding your question though, obviously Tord wasn't very... liked... among some people. His army supported him but half of the members just did out of fear. In my mind I saw it as Paul and Patryck probably did their own little thing for him and tried to make it special. Edd and Matt were also invited since they were friends at one point, but to protect Tom they called it "government business" so he wouldn't know nor have suspicions. It was everyone's final goodbye, even if it wasn't a big and grand way to do it. Since he was like the most wanted criminal, they did have to keep it on the down low. 

2.)How did Matt get his memories back? Wasn't he in the army at the time of Tord's death?

Actually no, Matt was back with Edd by the time all of that went down with Tom and Tord. In chapter Twenty Nine after Tom leaves after getting his memories back and Tord is moping in his office he mentions that not only did he let Tom go, but he also let Matt go. Which in this case, included giving him his memories back. 

"Controlling him was never going to work. I can't force him to like me and he is too strong willed to do that to him anyways. Even if he is my "enemy" I don't know if I could do that to him. Heck, I even let Matt go.

What is happening to me?"

3.)You also added Ell into this a long time ago, what happened to her?

After she rescued Edd, the two of them combined their powers with Eduardo's and others as well to build a big enough army to challenge red leaders as they did in chapter 27.

"I kept my poker face, but really I was wondering how he (referring to Eduardo) too grew in such numbers. The last time we were head to head, we wiped out many of his troops, and they weren't this organized. What happened? As if to answer my question, Edd steps up beside the other leader in green as well as two girls who looked like... female versions of them?"

After that battle and the death of Red Leader she went back to her dimension to finish fixing things over there with the help of Edd and others as well. She too becomes a leader in her dimension like Edd in his dimension.

4.)Fandom_Starboy_Trash asked How are yo good at making me cry?

I'm an evil author that's how lol. I didn't even make the ending the way it was to make it sad. I actually didn't even know how it was going to end until I wrote it because throughout the entire story that was the one thing I could never plan ahead of time, the very end. I just wrote it as I went and how I thought it would best fit. Throughout a lot of the story I had foreshadowing for many of the events that did take place, for example I recommend going back and reading the beginning of chapter 4 again after knowing how Tom get's his memories back in chapter 28. I just couldn't foreshadow as much for the end though because I didn't know what I was going to do for it. Sorry, that was probably too long and too serious of an answer compared to what you were expecting but I guess I am just really happy with this story and how it turned out XD.