13 | b r e n d o n

The major fact that I spilled my whole life story to this guy is not something I'm thinking about at the moment.

All I'm thinking about is how he wanted to kiss me. Me! A kid fresh into adulthood with some bad lungs and the only thing going for said kid is excessive amount of astronomy careers lined up. He wanted to kiss that.

And he, oh god, he is beautiful. Like, piercing blue eyes that are as deep as the fucking sea and as blue as.... as... as Kool-Aid. And a face that could be in a piece of art. Oh dear god, why did I pass that up?

Well, there goes Apollo 11 leaving the fucking moon without a manned landing. As if the moon could have piercing blue eyes. Not even the moon is that good. The moon isn't even in the same league as this guy. No the moon is in the same league as maybe Taylor Swift or something, but Dallon's better than that. So much better.

Actually, there goes Apollo 11 barely even making it to the moon. Destructing in empty void of space and the only thing left being a small escape pod of a lonely astronaut in the middle of nowhere. In the middle of space. In the middle of a parking lot.

The moon isn't that good, but he is. He. I guess I should start calling him Dallon and not excessive amounts of 'He' and 'Nurse' if we're gonna be friends.

I can't believe I actually told him how I felt. Like, I just can't. I completely just saw myself getting into a relationship in that moment and it ending really fast. It was one of those movies in my head like I could see it happening from a different point of view.

Either way I'm glad I got that out and gone. It's a relief, actually. I feel so weird right now, like I don't know what's real feelings and what's just loneliness or something else. It's just nice to be able to have that out in the open.

Oh, and he understood. I guess he doesn't understand completely but he's fine. Or maybe he's not but he just likes me enough.

Oh dear, a hot nurse guy actually likes me. Am I dreaming?

He definitely seems like the type of person to show me off to his friends but not in a pushing way. As if he just brought me along as a friend but there's a bonus of the kissing and hand holding. Like he would tell his friends my name while squeezing my hand gently and smiling widely as he tells me theirs.

Dallon seems like he really cares. And for a 21 year old going for an 18 year old, that's exactly what I need to think. That he's really in it. That he really cares.

-

Does anybody else still get nightmares?

bc I just had one and now I can't go back to sleep..

-jj

Saturn- BrallonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara