27 | b r e n d o n

i try to find pictures that represent new chapter but most times I just find a nice picture and use it :))

proceed

-

For the first time in what feels like forever, Dallon left. It's sad, truly. It's just me and my mom left in the room. I just wish Hayley didn't have to go back to school.

It's lonely without him trying to crack lame jokes to make me happy. It feels like he'll be gone forever.

"Brendon, honey, eat your food." My mom says sweetly. She doesn't take her eyes off of her phone because somehow she just knows. When I pick up something from the table, she stands up and answers an incoming call out in the waiting room.

I crack open the jell-o and jiggle it around in the container before I tear it apart to eat. I find it interesting when the spoon digs through the it and creates the smoothest curve ever. Like somehow spoons are capable of creating such a-

"Hey, Bren." Dallon knocks on the door. He seems nervous. "Can I talk to you?"

I shove more jell-o in my mouth and sit up. "Sure. Always."

He comes closer to the bed. "I did something... I'm not sure how much you'll like it."

I quirk an eyebrow at his words and wait for him to keep going. I think he's going to keep the suspense for a little while longer though.

"You haven't been doing much. And your exam is in three days," he goes on. "I'm just worried about you.

"So I brought you something." He smiles widely and takes the empty jell-o container from my hand. "You're gonna meet my Ryan!Close your eyes!" He cheers, and I oblige. His stares are very persuasive. Also, I'm very excited to meet Ryan. Dallon talks about him a lot.

I hear him being wheeled in. Not a wheelchair, no. His whole ass bed is coming in the room. Dallon squeezes my hand tightly and then lets go. His touch lingers until I open my eyes— which feels like a long time.

He lets out a deep breath but Awsten cuts him off. "Okay, open your eyes!"

"Ry, this is Brendon. Bren, this is-"

"Ryan-fucking-Ross! Dallon what the hell!"

"You didn't tell me it was Brendon Urie!

We both stare at each other with stupid mad glares. How did we manage to let it slip that it's The Ryan Ross, the guy that broke up with me because I wasn't 'What he wanted.'

Dallon's face twists up into something sour as he stares at Ryan, as if Ryan offended him. "You guys know each other?"

"Dallon this is the clingy-guy I told you about-"

"I am not! If anything you wouldn't leave me alone!" Ryan Ross is the worst human being on this planet.

He crosses his arms. "You look as horrible as ever."

"You're not doing too good yourself, asshole."

"How's your lungs?" He smirked proudly, cocking his head to the side in a patronizing way.

I smile sweetly. "Where's your girlfriend? Out getting coffee?"

Ryan furrows his eyebrows and looks to Dallon, who only laughs because he knows that coffee makes Ryan sick. And not like the cute cold sick you get from being in the rain, no, it's the gross throwing up and every other symptom you get from the stomach flu.

"Take me out of here." He said every word slowly. Awsten stood awkwardly beside Ryan's bed and we all watch and wait for Dallon's decision. I kind of want Ryan to stay, because as much as I hate him, he's company. And Dallon could get back to work. Plus, he's very easy to irritate.

Dallon shifted the weight on his legs a couple of minutes. He's thinking real hard about this. "I'll leave you for a couple hours, I have other patients I need to check up on." He smiles and exits, leaving us to stare at Awsten.

"Well, I can't leave you two unattended like this." He grins and sits back.

I'm just glad that this is a funny situation for him.

-

well now u know about the Ryan's !!

-jj