19 | b r e n d o n

In all honesty, I didn't think I was gonna be able to go through with it. But seeing Dallon being all happy and amazed at the stars and the one planet was the best thing that could have resulted from tonight.

Well, that and the fact that I kissed him right after.

I caught Dallon off guard and I didn't really like that I did. It was weird because, well, he didn't kiss back. So naturally I pulled away. It was terrifying. I felt like I'd done something terribly wrong and he was going to storm out.

But then he kissed back. Hard. Kind of hurt my nose a bit. His hands were warm on my cheek. And his other one was perfect on my knee. And his hair was in his face. And his eyes were closed. And everything was wonderful. It all felt wonderful.

"Is this how you're going to get me to fall in love with you?" Dallon asked right after. His words were breathless and close to my lips.

"Is it working?"

He smiled after that. And continued to smile for the rest of the night. I'd like to say it was because of the kiss but mostly it was because I kept showing him cool things through the telescope.

Dallon kissed me goodnight, too. He took home some pizza put into a sandwich bag and then kissed me the goodnight kiss. Like the full on kiss. My arms around his neck and his on my waist (along with his pizza bag). It was great.

He stepped back, fumbling with the pizza bag. "Can I take you out?" He asked nervously. "You know, a movie or something?"

"Again?"

He shrugged. "Well I just wanna hangout."

"We can do that anywhere." I tap my foot on the floor. This is awkwardly cute.

"I'm trying to be romantic here." He laughed through a wide grin then shoved his hands in his pockets. He stood awkwardly for a moment or two. I couldn't stop admiring how adorable he was. He was all peachy and nervous.

"A movie sounds great."

And then I watched him go down the porch steps and closed the door. Then continued to make sure he got to his car safely by looking through the peep hole. He sat there for a minute before even starting up his vehicle.

I feel weird. Like, happy weird. It's a good feeling. I've had it before. The excitement of being with someone new. The giggles and the fresh starts and the firsts and everything. I could die of happiness.

-

again I'm sorry for not posting yesterday but here ya go

-jj