<To see you again>

Ōkami's POV
Many years have past, and in my eyes you are still an angel, the light to the dark.  But your mother has forbid us from ever meeting again and it aches that I'd not be able to interact with you. So all I can do is stare at you from a distance...

Akazuki's POV
"And I hope that we'll all enjoy the next chapter of our lives in high school..." I announced, completing the speech for our middle school graduation.

As I arrived back at my classroom, I felt a falter in my step. Today was the last time I would be here. "Aka-Chan!! Over here!!" Someone had shouted for me as I entered. I turned my head towards the direction of the sound.

It was Hana-Chan, the little ball of sunshine in my life. My best friend. Hearing her voice made me smile. We met on the first day of middle and have been inseparable since. She had brought me out of my shell more as I was very shy.

"Well class, I've had a fun time teaching all of you. You guys are the most humorous students I've ever had. " said Shu-sensei. Finally all of us were released.

"Yeah! We're finally going to high school." Hana shouted as she punched her fist into the air. I laughed as I rolled my eyes at her childishness oblivious to the fact that she was looking at me. She glared at me and a smirk formed on her face. "You better run, Akazuki."She warned. Confused I raised an eyebrow before I realised what she had meant.

With that, I ran as fast as my legs could take me as she chased me from behind. Eventually we arrived at the nearby mall to catch a movie. We continued chatting and walking, then I felt my shoulder hit something or someone.

"Sorry!" I said flustered, wondering who I had hit. When I bowed down, 'bonk' our heads had hit. "Ow." I mumbled softly, as I got back into standing position as I rubbed my head. I looked up and saw that I had bumped into another student from the neighbouring middle school. He had messy raven hair, and eyes as blue as the sky. Woah. I was entranced.

Ōkami's POV
As I was walking home with my friends, my shoulder bumped into someone else's. "Sorry." Both of us had apologised simultaneously. Then as I bowed, my head had hit the person's head.

Once I was back into normal standing position, I looked slightly below to see whom i bumped into. I saw silverish-white hair... it was familiar. When I caught sight of her face my heart skipped a beat. It was Akazuki! My dearest Akazuki. Her silver-white hair and scarlet eyes were unique. My breath stopped for a moment. So mesmerising, my heart was once again captured by her.

Akazuki's POV
Hana had nudged me. "Sorry to interrupt your staring contest but Aka-Chan we need to get going." That snapped me out of my trance, which the boy's eyes had put me into.

Scratching the back of my neck awkwardly, I apologised once more but it was too quiet for him to hear and headed off. He looked familiar. How come? I pondered for a while but nothing came to mind, so I just shrugged it off.

Ōkami's POV
Her friend had dragged her off. I heard her apologise once more. It was so soft, only my ears could hear them. Her sweet voice had lifted my hopes of seeing her again.

Akazuki's POV
Then Hana nudged me again. "So...who is he? He looked really cute." She asked teasingly. I could see that Hana was interested in him. I looked at her in the eye and wiggled my eyebrows at her. "Oh my Gosh, Hana is in love!" I disturbed trying to make her feel embarrassed. "What no! Shut up!" she said irritatedly as she started jabbing me in the stomach, causing me to double over in laughter.