<Beast>

Hana's POV
"Suno-Chan! How are we going to pull them together again?" I whined as Karasuno and I swung back and forth. A week or two had passed and Akazuki could not stop bothering me about Ōkami. "I don't know Hana, I had promised Ōkami we would stay away from her." He said sighing, his words heavy. I sighed too. What was it with those two?! Sure Akazuki had lost her memory so she cannot be to blame but what was wrong with Ōkami? Even Karasuno did not know. "Argh! It's so annoying to see them go back to that state of oblivion to each other's attraction for each other!" I shouted out in rage. It made Karasuno chuckle as he continued to swing. "There is no way to force them together. They would just have to fall in love again. And the only thing we can do to help is bringing them together intentionally while seeming unintentional, or we'd just have Cupid work his magic." Karasuno said lightly. The sudden change in tone was surprising. Even he who wanted the best for his friend knew that feelings between them could not be forced. I understood his words too but...I really wanted to see them together again. Or I would blame myself forever. As I was the cause for the change in their fates.

If only I had not been so excited, if only I had not run across the road. Then all of this would not have happened and they would have had their happy ending. It was all...all..."All my fault..." I mumbled out, tears flowing out all of a sudden. I stopped swinging, started looking down at my feet, crying, letting my tears drop down. It was all my fault. The creaking of the swing beside me stopped. The shuffling of the dirt was heard, getting louder and louder as he came closer to me. Then I felt a warm body surround me. Hugging me tightly, his sharp chin rested on my head. "It's not your fault Hana. It's just the flow of time...even if they don't work out, just remember...you'll always be mine." Karasuno's low voice whispered to me. It was comforting and it soothed the troubles in my heart. But I know I had to do something, even if it was just a minor thing. I had to make sure they were together again. Letting go of the metal chains which held the swing, I wrapped my arms around his waist. Taking in a deep breath, inhaling his mellow orange scent. What did I do to deserve such a boy?

For the next few weeks, Akazuki kept telling me about Ōkami. Bugging me to ask Karasuno to introduce him. I found it great that she wanted to see him, it would have made my job so much easier. However, he did not want to be near her at all. I have noticed Ōkami's actions when we walked past him. Always shrinking away, trying to hide his face from her. Karasuno and I's eyes would meet, and all we could do was sigh and watch the oblivion between the two unlike their previous romance.

Ōkami's POV
What was wrong with Karasuno? He keeps going to Hana's class so much. Dragging me along when he did. I did not want to face her at all. Didn't he say we would avoid her? Why is he bringing me then! Every single time I step into that classroom...my heart hurts so much that I just wanted to rip it out of my chest and throw it away. It hurts so much to see her. How other guys flirt with her and she flirts back occasionally. How so many people flock her and that she was not shy anymore. Talking to them openly, showing her smile. The smile that was only supposed to be mine! She said that she would always fall for me no matter what happened, but why has she not come up to me? Because I was avoiding her? She could always confront me. It was all a big lie! How could she have played with me like that!

All these thoughts fumed through my mind every time I went there. But what my heart said was different from my head. I really do still love her. The way she laughs, her smile, how her scarlet eyes glimmered and how her snowy hair swished behind her. She always took my breath away. And I was just jealous of the attention everyone else got. Jealous that I was not the only one that saw her breathtaking smile. I was not sure if she lied then but even if she did, my heart knew that deep down it would always love her. As she was the only one...

However, she could not know all that was in my heart. Only whatever that was in my head. As I will cause her only harm and nothing else. I wonder when she became such an interactive butterfly instead of the shy bunny I once knew. She is so different now, none the less she was still the one I wanted no matter how much I pulled back.