Christmas Special: <Magic>

Akazuki's POV
"Class dismissed! Enjoy your winter break." Sensei(teacher) then walked out of the class. I began packing my bag as I thought to myself, winter break is here and Christmas is right around the corner. I wonder what I would get for Ōkami. This is my first year that I would probably spend Christmas with more friends than just Hana. I was really excited yet nervous, what should I get for Ōkami-Kun? That question kept running through my mind as I walked out of my class towards Hana's.

When I arrived at her desk she was already packing up, talking to Karasuno at the same time. That was when an idea hit me, I could ask Karasuno! "Karasuno-Kun, what does Ōkami like?" I asked him. He turned his head and begin smoothing his imaginary beard. That made Hana giggle, as he looked like a fool doing so. Then he stopped all of a sudden and begin to speak. "Well for starters, I shouldn't be telling you this but he likes to take pictures. And he is a complete sweet tooth. That should be enough for u to think of something. Gotta go bye!" Then Karasuno kissed Hana on the cheek and zoomed out, he probably went to look for Ōkami. Even after hearing Karasuno's answer, I still could not think of what to give him. I groaned and let my head fall, hitting the table. That was when I felt Hana pet my head. "Daijobu. Daijobu Aka-Chan."(It's ok) I let out a big sigh, before lifting my head back up. Then we walked out of school together towards my house, Hana was sleeping over for tonight.

Ōkami's POV
Karasuno had met me at my class and we headed to the forest. Discussing on what to get the girls for Christmas. I already had a gift in mind. That was if I had earned enough money from my job and if I could afford it which was now the only question. We sat down under a tree, emptying our wallets. Both of us counting out money to see if we had enough. "Yes!" I cried out in triumph. I had enough money to get Akazuki that necklace. Karasuno himself had hooted out loud as he nodded. He too had enough money. We got up and headed to that specific shop in town which sold the particular necklaces with a certain meaning to them.

"Ring." The bell rang as we opened the shop door. Someone came and attended to us, seating us further away from most people. By scent, I could tell that the person was a cat half breed. "Well hello there boys, here to find the necklace to mark your mate?" She asked giving us a sly smile. Cat half breeds were usually up to mischief all the time. We nodded and she continued on. "You smell...unique, perhaps the rare and dying wolf breed?" She said as she pointed to me. I looked at Karasuno, should I nod? He shrugged, I just decided to nod my head in return to her statement. "Interesting." She said, a smile creeping up the sides of her mouth. Then she went to the back and took out two boxes. She opened one for me to see.

There were many different kinds of necklaces. I looked at the carefully, which one was classy but cute for the sweet Akazuki? A silver origami wolf necklace caught my eye. It was a cute and little, however it was very chic too. I checked the price tag, it was also in my budget range. I was definitely going to get it!

 I was definitely going to get it!

^^Akazuki's necklace

I looked up to tell the female attendee, however she was busy helping Karasuno. He had not wanted to get the "marking" necklace, instead he wanted to get a necklace that matched Hana's name. He had gotten a rose-gold sakura pendant necklace. It was delicate yet bold, like his girlfriend. After purchasing it, the female attendee had directed her attention back at me. She took the necklace I wanted and placed it in a tiny ruby box. "Thanks." I said as I walked out of the shop with Karasuno.