<I will>

Akazuki's POV
Uwah, Rai-sensei why did you have to make me carry so much? I thought as I wobbled when I trudged slowly along the corridor. The stack of worksheets and books were so high, it towered over me. Usually Rai-sensei would help me, but he had a teacher's meeting to rush to today. Hana was having a date with Karasuno today and could not help me, so I was left all alone to carry this. Sure guys in the class offered to help me, but I did not want to risk spending time with any of them in the small enclosed space of the storeroom.

It was so hard to walk with this sky high stack, I could barely see where I was going. The rush of students going home did not help either. They accidentally bumped into the books so much that I kept having to move side to side to balance them. However, thank god they were gone quick and I could carry the stack down an empty corridor.

I walked down the hallways peacefully and past a window on the way. A beeeze blew, cooling me down. I was perspiring so much from carrying this heavy stack. I thought that the little breeze was a good omen, encouraging me to push on. However the first paper of the stack flew off, drifting slowly down to the ground. The breeze was not a good omen at all, it was just the gods mocking me. For having so many people which would willingly help, but declining them all. I sigh. Trying to reach down to pick it but the stack made me unstable, "Ah!" I shouted. I lost my balance. Stepping on the paper and slipping onto the floor.

Ōkami's POV
I heard a familiar voice scream, a thud which echoed through the corridors followed. I ran around the corner, is she ok! The scene which lay before my eyes, oddly it took my breath away.

It all seemed to be in slow-motion. There she was, on the floor. Her beautiful eyes distressed, her pale hair falling to her sides. Her hair seemed glowing in the sun which shone on her through the open window. Papers, many many pieces of paper dropped from the air. Slowly drifting down around her, like white feathers. She looked like an angel, which just fell from heaven. Distressed but still beautiful. Maybe she really was an angel.

Suddenly I snapped out of the trance I was in. My instincts were telling me, shouting at me to help her. Oh god, what a horrible person I must seem like in her eyes. Watching her fall and not help. I ran towards her, standing in front of her. My hand outstretched, awaiting for hers to grab it.

Akazuki's POV
I heard footsteps, a pair of feet appearing in front of me. I lifted my head, looking up to see who it was. It was Ōkami...his hand held out to me. His crystalline eyes shined with a little awkwardness as he gave me a sheepish smile. His other hand rubbing the nape of his neck. I looked at him for a while, trapped in a trance. Until I finally took ahold of his hand. "Er...thanks." I said as I stood up. Looking at the mess around me. "Hehe, I need to pick these up. It's going to take so long." I said, my voice cracking here and there. I could feel my face heating up. As I bent down, I realised my hand were still holding his. "Eh...er..." I mumbled looking at our interlocked hands. "Oh!" He said startled, his face turning red almost instantly. He let go hastily before bending down to help me. We squat there for some time, picking the pieces of paper up and stacking the books. After compiling everything together, he helped carry the heavier stack as we stood up.

"Eh...thanks Ōkami-Kun..." I said softly. I could feel my cheeks warming up. Why was he so nice to me? He did not even know me. The stack was so much lighter now, it seems as if I was carrying nothing. The both of us walked together in silence. All the way to the storeroom.

My mind kept thinking about Ōkami as we walked there. How he was so close to me but so far too. How he had touched my hand just now. It made my heart beat so much. The more I thought about it the redder my face became. The hotter my body felt. Oh god I wanted to touch him. I wanted him to stare into my soul with those beautiful cobalt eyes of his. My heart and body craved for him all of a sudden. It felt so odd, because I have never wanted anyone like this before. But I wanted him, even though I barely know him. But I think I love him?