<Who>

Ōkami's POV
She walked past me. I could feel it, I knew she did. Her scent, the sound of her feet as she walked, her breathing, everything. Every little detail about her, it overwhelmed my senses. I could feel her turn my way, staring at me with her scarlet red eyes. I had to ignore no matter how much I wanted to turn and stare back at her. I had to, I already promised myself that I was never going to interfere with her life ever again. But oh god, I just wanted to pounce onto her and envelope her in my tight embrace. I just wanted her and only her, no one else but her. I could feel myself panting at these thoughts. No no, I could not. Forcing my legs I dashed off into the nearest toilet, locking myself in a stall.

The moment the door was slammed shut, I leaned back onto the door. Slowly slowly, my body slid down due to gravity. My butt hitting the floor with a soft thud. I retracted my legs, bringing them closer to my chest. Hugging myself, and rocking ever so slightly. I could feel the tears water my eyes. I was so confused. I know that I promised myself that I could not touch her, I could not be by her side. But my heart wants otherwise. Why? Why? Why did it have to be like this! Why! Why could we not just lead a normal life together but have to be entangled in this mess of fate. Why! I tucked my head downwards, sobbing quietly. "Why...why...why..." repeating the same word over and over again. As I sobbed my heart, my confusion, my feelings, everything away.

Karasuno's POV
The bell has rung, yet Ōkami was still not in class. When sensei came in, he looked around the class. Obviously stopping at Ōkami's seat. "Class does anyone know where Kozure(Ōkami's last name)-san is?" No one answered, not even me. Though I had a hunch on where he could be. Should I look for him or not? It would look suspicious if I went out and came back with him. However, I did not need to think any further. "Tenkosa(Karasuno's last name), go and find Kozure-san. I will teach you and him this lesson in my office after school." I nodded in the teacher's direction and ran out the door.

The first place I was headed to was on level one, and it was a bit further away from the classroom blocks. It was the sports storeroom. A quick jog and I was there already. When I turned the handle, the door slid open easily. It was unlocked, there was a highly unlikely chance Ōkami was here. However, I could not take any chances and I went in to look. There was no Ōkami. Usually this was his first place to break down as it was very secluded and not many come here unless after school during club hours. I thought hard for a while, where else in school was secluded? Behind the classroom blocks! Where the Sakura trees grew...where I had my first kiss with Hana. I shook my head as I could feel myself blush. I should not be thinking of something like that at this moment. I needed to find Ōkami and calm him.

I jogged towards the back of the classrooms. Once more, it was empty. Not a person in sight. Where else? Where else could Ōkami be? Wrecking my brain I continued thinking. What other area would Ōkami most likely go to? Other highly secluded places in school was the roof and level four toilets. As no one went to the roof much, and the fourth level was for clubs. Which only commences after school. Time to go upwards.

I went up to the roof first. As usual it was unlocked as Ōkami and I had broke it during first-year. It had been a fun adventure. Now the door only locked from the outside. Surprisingly, the door was not locked and I could get onto the roof. However, Ōkami was not here either. It was getting rather tiring and boring as he was not in the level four toilets either. Where could he be?

The more I walked around the school trying to look for him, the more pissed I got. My blood boiled even though I had no reason to be angry at all. Running around the school had definitely worked up a sweat and I needed to cool down. I was back on level two now, so the toilets it is.

As I splashed the cool water onto my face, my hearing picked up something. A cross between a mumble and a sob. It was coming from one of the cubicles. As I walked closer, one scent begin to differentiate from the other scents of all the boys who have been here. The smell was musky and smelled a lot like the apples from the apple trees in the nearby woods. Who else but Ōkami could that be? No one else in the entire school went there. Also, how could I not recognise my best friend's scent.