<Cultural festival Part 1>

Akazuki's POV
Carefully I tucked the dress into the dust bag, zipping it up, careful not to get the zipper caught in its material. This dress was so precious to me, including the hooded cloak which hung around it. These were precious gifts from my family and I loved them so much. The last thing I needed to complete the costume was a basket but the school was going to provide it. I put my lunch box into my bag and set out to school.

Upon reaching the classroom, many other people had brought their costumes too. Each putting their dust bags onto the rack at the back of the class. Likewise, I hung mine on too. Getting back to my seat to continue with the book I was reading.

(Time skip to after school)

The last bell had rang. School was over, but not quite yet for most of us. Many classes of students were staying back to finally put the decorations up, all of which were painfully handmade. Everyone was preparing their classrooms for the cultural festival which would take place in a day's time. We were rearranging tables, putting the table cloths over them. Arranging fake leaves and branches in some areas of the classroom to make the place look like a forest. Some fairy lights to give the soon-to-be cafe a magical atmosphere. Some people from Ōkami's class came over to help, while some from my class went over to theirs which would be used as the kitchen and dressing rooms. Curtain partitions had been taken from the nurse's office to help separate each classroom. This booth was going to be big.

It took quite a few hours to make sure everything was in place and ready for the next day. The only things missing were the food items, which would be prepare the next day. Everyone, including us which cosplayed had to help out in the morning's cooking. Every class which had food involved had to go extra early the next day. I sigh thinking of how early I would need to wake up but at least I was doing it with my friends. Everything was more or less settled by now. Everyone was lazing on the chairs we had set up. Sitting and looking at the cafe we had just set up, it was indeed magical.

I turned my head and beside was Ōkami-Kun and for once his head was not on a table. Instead he was leaning against the chair comfortably. His gaze sweeping the class, it was one of satisfaction. I could see the ghost of a grin on his face. Uwa...he looked so...and then he turned to face me.

Ōkami's POV
I turned to face Akazuki, I could feel her stare on me. As I turned I could see that her expression was a little surprised. When I locked our eyes, I could feel my grin getting wider. I just smiled, I felt so happy inside. I did not know why, but maybe it was because she was here. She was awake, and with me. Metaphorically I could hear her burst with embarrassment, her cheeks became such a pretty shade of pink. She became flustered, "Eh...Ōkami-Kun, I got the last part of your costume with me." Then she walked over to where everyone had placed their bags, digging through her own. Finally I saw her pull out a piece of cloth. It was black, with some grey spots on them. What was it?

She walked back and passed it to me. She had folded it as she came, her soft hand encased the material as she passed it over. During the transfer I felt a slight touch of her hands. They were smooth and they were cool, with slight warmth to them. "You can keep this." She said her voice becoming softer with every word. As I took the object over, I let it unravel. It was a tie. A simple black tie, with cute grey paw shaped designs on it. It was adorable, I liked it a lot. Not wanting to make a commotion in the currently quiet class, I looked at her and whispered, "Thank you, I love it." That made her smile. Her smile made my heart lift and I became even happier, however at the back of my mind there was a soft voice. "I love you..." it's soft voice echoed there in the walls of my head. Its words stung, knowing I may never say them to her again...

(Timeskip to the next day :D)

"Wakey wakey! Wakey wakey Ōkaaaamiiiii!" An annoying voice kept buzzing in my ear. The words becoming an even more annoying tune. I could feel hands on my shoulder shaking me roughly side to side. "Wakey wakey..." the sing song voice continued. I tried to ignore it, but it only got louder. I gave up.