<Sakura Bloom>

Ōkami's POV
The birds were chirping, the noise woke me up. The sun shone in my face as I opened me eyes. Squinting I tried to block the brightness out with my hand but it did not work. It was another day, the only thing different was that...it was the start of anther school year.

As I walked in the direction of school, I could see more students in the same uniform. Familiar faces I would rather forget and many new ones that I would not want to know. When I got closer to school, I began to see even more students streaming in. I just stood there, at the entrance. I did not want to go past those gates.

I stood there, everything around me blurring out. My thoughts overtaking my consciousness. Akazuki...she would no longer be by my side. All of a sudden I could see her figure right in front. Looking back, smiling at me. Signalling me to come closer. My heart fluttered at the sight of her. My hand reaching out wanting to catch her. But then I felt the breeze blow, strands of my hair flowing in its direction. It covered my face slightly, blocking my view of Akazuki. Wait no! I needed to get closer to her. Brushing my hair out of eyes, I was ready to run forward. But...she was gone. She was not even there in the first place. All that I could see in front was the empty spot where she was standing at. The sakura petals blowing in one direction swirling. As if the sakura petals had carried her away. Away from me... I could feel my heart crying, my expression filled with despair. I really could not be with her. I really needed to leave her alone. For her sake.

Hana's POV
I walked into the school hall for the opening ceremony, hand in hand with my one and only Karasuno. There were so many new students, many of the girls were really pretty. "Hey hey. Why the worried look sweetheart?" Karasuno nudged me as she asked in a caring tone. I shook my head not wanting to think of the thing I forced to the back of my mind. No, no, do not think of her...Akazuki. That was the only thing my mind was filled with now. She was supposed to be in the same class as me this year but she has not even woken up. It made me want to cry whenever I thought about her. How someone could possibly just leave you like that. How life was so fragile and how she may never awake again. Karasuno had seemed to mind-read me.

He bent down to my level, and looked at me straight in the eye. "Don't worry about her. I'm sure she'll wake soon." He said, his voice firm with reassurance. His obsidian eyes sparkled as he tried to comfort me. How could anyone not be comforted by his pretty eyes? I knew that his words were ones of uncertainty, but he was trying his best. So I had to too, for him and for Akazuki. I hope she awakes soon and is glad to know we share the same class. I plastered a smile on for Karasuno, showing that I was fine again. "Then see you at lunch." I said, sneakily stealing a kiss from his cheek. He turned back at me flustered and red, "Eh!! We're in the hall-" as I slipped away to my class's portion of the hall, I turned back and stuck my tongue out. I did not care where we were, as long as I could show him my affection it did not matter!

Karasuno's POV
Yikes she was adorable. What did I ever do to deserve her? I think my face was still red as when I found Ōkami, he started laughing immediately. "Ohaiyo(good morning)Tomato-Chan!" He shouted out, turning a few heads. That made me even redder than I already was. I shushed him, scrambling forward slamming my hand on his mouth. "Oh just shut up Ōkami, let's get find some seats." Then we walked towards the area assigned to our class and sat down. This kind of reminded me of our first year. When I was fuming about top scorer and how he realised that she was his one and only. It was an interesting start. This year instead of my girlfriend I had my best friend in my class. It would be fun, but I hope that things would turn for the better for him.

We sat down and stared blankly as the opening ceremony began. It was boring as like every opening ceremony. The top student was a male this year, and he looked really good. Already catching the attention of girls from every year. The ceremony ended, and classes begin to start.