<Cultural festival Part 2>

Ōkami's POV
Running, running. I was always running. Physically running, hoping it would help me get away from my problems. I knew it, but I would not admit. I was trying to run away from all my problems, all the time. But they always managed to chase and hunt me down. Who really was the prey here?

Akazuki's POV
What was that? The scene which took place before my eyes kept swirling in my head. His words and my questions all taunting me. Did Ōkami's words mean that he liked me back...or was it just some twisted joke? I knew it could not have been a twisted joke because, he was a really nice guy. He would not play with the feelings of a girl. But he did not reject me or accept me. Were his words ones of acceptance to my confession? Or were they a confession? I could not understand, my mind felt like it was in a mess. After he had uttered his last few words he had stared back at me for a while more. Our gazes held, but our minds far away. That was before he sped off once more. I felt dazed, still staring at the white walls. That was until I felt a buzz in my pocket. Ah, it was my phone. Carefully I reached my hand in to get it, turning it for the screen to face me.

Hana🌸: Hey hey where did you lovebirds head to? The cafe's gettin busy so come on back!

Ah it was from Hana. Of course people would be wondering where we had gone. I did not realise how much time has passed since we left the classroom. Then slipping my phone back into my pocket, I begin to make my way back to the classroom.

Third person's POV
Walking down the crowded hallways, people seemed to stop her here and there. Her glum expression not throwing them off her pretty doll-like face. Every time they stopped her to ask anything, she would smile sweetly. Giving off an exterior which was unlike her interior. She was so confused and slightly hurt, but she could not show that at such a cheery event. She had to be the chirpy little red riding hood which she aspired to always be.

Akazuki's POV
Finally I reached back to class, many people, mostly boys tailing me. "Hey! I brought more customers!" I shouted as I entered the cafe to continue with my duty. My classmates turned to me, their mouths hanging wide open. However they snapped out of it quickly, rushing to continue with their jobs. One of my classmates passed mee, shoving a tray into my arms. "Hurry hurry, that little show you put up has attracted many customers. That's good but it's busy as hell." She said. I nodded, and got on with waiting tables.

Karasuno's POV
Sneaking peaks out from the busy kitchen I could see Akazuki rushing to and fro to wait on tables, collecting their orders and serving the food and drinks. Hearing about Akazuki cosplaying had attracted many customers from neighbouring schools, old schoolmates and many others who lived around here. Even schoolmates from other classes came to the cafe during their break times. She was after all the covergirl to our booth for the poster which the school had collated of several booths to make a flyer to promote the festival. Many customers had come in and their eyes were all on Akazuki, even some girls kept looking her. My sensitive hearing picked up what they were whispering to each other. They were jealous of her beauty but also awed in admiration. Most customers came just for photos or to see her, however Akazuki had managed to convince them to each purchase at least an item.

I continued looking around trying to catch a glimpse of my brooding buddy but he was no where in sight. Where was Ōkami? It troubled me that he was once again no where to be seen. He disappeared often and usually it was not a good sign. Thank goodness my first break was coming soon. I popped back into the kitchen to pour the batter I had been stirring into its mould and put it into the oven. Then I headed over to Hana who was decorating a cake. "Hana," I said. "Hmm?" She responded, not looking away from the cake. "I'll spend my second break with you, I've got something to handle later ok?" I asked her. She nodded and shooed me off to continue with my work.