Valentine's special:<Under the stars>

Ōkami's POV
Phew, I wiped the sweat off my brow. Staring at the my handicraft, I felt so accomplished. I had finally finished the treehouse. It took me so many weeks of hard labour after school. However I knew that it was all going to be worth it. It was a simple box-shaped treehouse, a trapdoor at the bottom. Stairs were unneeded as I could climb up the tree easily. There was another trapdoor at the top of the treehouse too. It has one window, for air circulation, and a swing underneath. It really was a simplistic yet the perfect treehouse to me. I know Akazuki is going to love it!

^^The treehouse looks like this just that made with wooden planks and in a forest

Akazuki's POV
Like always, Ōkami zoomed off once the bell rang. I wonder why, he has been doing that quite recently. Anyways, Valentine's Day was tomorrow! I felt so nervous, as it is my first time having a boyfriend. And well usually girls give boys chocolate on Valentine's.

(In Japan yes, while boys return the favour on White day. Though this Valentine's I'm depicting is a mix of Japanese and American Valentine's Day)

I had a plan though, and I hope it will run smoothly. I did not want to buy normal chocolates from the store nearby. Instead I wanted to make chocolates for Ōkami on my own. Previously I have been researching so much for how to make delicious chocolates with different fillings in them. There were so many recipes to choose from, and it did not seem easy to make. However, I was determined! I wanted Ōkami to try the chocolates that I made for him.

I packed my bag and started to head home. However, just before that I stopped by the supermarket. Grabbing the essential ingredients I needed to make chocolate.

Ōkami's POV
It was already nearing evening and soon the sun would be setting. I had to add the last few details to the treehouse before it was too dark to work! Rushing home, I grabbed a few pillows and blankets. A curtain too to hang at the window. That should have been about what I needed. Then I rushed back to the forest, placing the items into their respective places. Looking at the interior, there was nothing much, but I was happy. Time to continue with the second part of my plan.

I dropped by the grocery store, getting tonight's dinner. Probably some simple soup and noodles. So I need a chicken to make the broth. I got everything I needed for dinner, it was not much. The bulk of the groceries was part of my plan. Carrying them home, I started cooking.

I made the broth for dinner first. Meanwhile I started making the sweet treats that I planned to give Akazuki. I mean, which girl does not like something sweet? I mixed the ingredients heartily, putting my love into the food. After a few hours, I was finally finished with all the treats. Strawberry cupcakes with heart sprinkles on the icing and heart shaped sugar cookies. I just needed to decorate the cookies. Taking out the icing I made, I begin piping it on the cookies. Writing things like, ' I ♡ You', 'U are mine', 'Kiss me'. Sweet messages written all over the cookies made them taste even sweeter than before.(cause icing words lol) I let the treats rest at one side and went back to the broth. Perfect, it was done. I took the chicken out, dumping noodles, eggs and frozen dumplings in for dinner.