<We meet once again>

Akazuki's POV
The results are out! I could not wait. I met up with Hana and we went to our first few choices. Our lists of schools were exactly the same as our marks were nearly always on par with each other.

When we reached the first school, we looked at the board in anticipation. Trying to find our examination serial number. There I saw my number on the top. "Yes! " I said under my breath. My heart bubbling with excitement, I was the top scorer too. As I waited for Hana to find her number, I looked at my surroundings.

Amongst the crowd, I spotted him. The boy I had bumped into the other day. Looking at the board with a big smile on his face. I continued looking at him. Staring intently, I wondered why he looked so familiar? That was when he turned to face me. Shoot! I had been caught red handed, he knew I was staring at him. Embarrassed, I quickly looked away, covering my face.

Ōkami's POV
I was looking at the board for my examination serial number and yes! I had gotten into the same high schools my mother, from up there I hope she's proud of me. I decided to look around the courtyard of the school to check out potential schoolmates when I caught her eye. 

My eyes met a pair of ruby ones. It was Akazuki! She was here too. She had seen me look at her. Her face turned crimson. Hurriedly looking away, she covered her face. 

Seeing her here, I realised. There was a chance she would enter this school too. "Please let her enter this school if it were the first on her list." I mumbled under my breath. Closing my eyes for a moment, praying that she'll be at this high school.

(Time skip to when the school term starts)

First day of high school. A possible chance of meeting Akazuki. I thought to myself. I was anxious about it, I really really wished she was going to be in the same school.

Before I left the house, I checked myself in the mirror. Uniform was quite tidy...? Well it always was in the first place but subsequently not anymore. The most important was that my ears and tail were hidden. I pat my head to make sure my ears were not there, turned my body to see my back. No tail, good. Then I grabbed my bag and left for school.

Akazuki's POV
It was the start of another school term, but this time I am starting high school. The new uniform looked so chic. Unlike my old sailor uniform, this one had a crisp white button down shirt. Red checkered skirt, matching ribbon and a black blazer. I wore it on. The skirt was short, really short compared to my old skirt. It was above my knees by at least ten centimetres.It made me feel slightly uncomfortable. I went to my cupboard and rummaged through it. After some time, I finally managed to find my knee high stockings. That'll do, I thought to myself.

I looked at my hair, what should I do with my hair today? "Hey hurry Akazuki! We're gonna be late and you need to give a speech!" I heard someone shouting. I followed the sound. It came from outside my window. It was Hana. I looked at the time. Oh no! I was going to be late! It wouldn't be good to be late on my first day of school, first impressions were always important.

I grabbed my handphone, school bag and some hair clips. Then I rushed down, took a piece of toast and shoved my feet into my shoes. "Bye mother!!" I shouted. As I busted out the door, I motioned to Hana. Telling her to run, and so we rushed to school.

Phew! We reached in time. We walked to the washroom to tidy ourselves up. As running really messed your hair up. I took a comb out of my bag and started to comb my messy white hair. Fringe coming down, I used the red clips I had taken. Going for a classical hair-clipped fringe with hair down. The best part was that the clips were red, they matched my eyes. And then both Hana and I walked out. I felt prepared to give my speech. Ready to begin high school with an opening ceremony.