<Dreams>

Akazuki's POV
"Found you ~ Kun!" I heard someone shout. Turning my head to look at that direction of the sound, I saw little girl with a red coat on. The hood was up, I could not see her face. Who was she? Beside her I could see another figure. A child the girl's age. His face was blurry, but I could see his other features.

Raven hair, wearing the traditional yukata(traditional wear in Japan). Furry ears sticking out of his hair. The same as a wolf's. What confirmed that he was a half-breed was the tail sticking out of the yukata. Then the girl ran towards him. When she did, her hood fell, unveiling her face. Scarlet eyes and snowy hair, exactly like...then the scene disappeared.

Whirling away in the wind, another one appearing. It was the same but the little boy was giving the girl red flowers. The same scene in another dream I had. The next scene had been the boy dying...

"Ah!" I woke up in a shock. My body shivering with fear. The night was cold too. I looked around me, no little girl that looked exactly like me. No half-breed wolf boy who's face I could not see. Just darkness, that was all that surrounded me. I checked my phone for the time, it was 2 in the morning. Oddly familiar dreams, where did they come from?

I shook my head as I rubbed my eyes, getting out of bed. I walked to the kitchen to get myself a cup of hot milk and maybe some cookies. I opened the fridge, the light blinding my eyes as I took the carton out. Pouring the milk into a glass, I placed the glass into the microwave to heat it up. Taking some cookies out of the fridge as I put the milk carton back. The milk was heated and I brought it to the table with my plate of cookies.

Dipping the cookies into the milk before eating them. Mhm, the delicious sweetness of a once crumbly cookie. Now soft and mushy, easy to eat. I continued eating the cookies till my plate was empty. Thereafter, I walked back to my room, and climbed into my bed.

I laid there staring up at the ceiling, thoughts flooding my head. Who was that girl? Who was that guy? What relationship did they have? I tried to forget it and go back to sleep, but the more I tried, the more the thoughts played in my mind. 

Ōkami's POV
The night was cold, and it was lonely. I wasn't fully in my human form, I felt more comfortable when I was halfway in between a human and animal. I held my knees closer to my chest, staring solemnly out the window. The moon barely adorned the sky, much less stars. The ruby beads which lined my arms gleamed in the faint light.

"Ding! " my phone rang. A message. Who would be texting me so late at night? I reached out the the bedside table. My hand fumbling trying to feel where my phone was. Finally, I grabbed it. I looked at my phone, its bright screen blinding me. Scrunching my eyes, I read the message.

Hey, u awake Ōkami-Kun? _(:3 」∠)_ ~Aka

It was from Akazuki! The emoji was so cute. My heart raced seeing that it was from her. 

Yeah, I am. I can't sleep either. ~Ōkami

I keep having bad dreams recently. ~Aka

Well, tell me about them. I don't want my sweet princess to be scared. ~Ōkami

Well, I always see this girl that looks like me just younger than me wearing a red coat. Exactly what I wore when I went to visit grandma when I was little. Then there would also be this other boy at the same age. Although I can't see his face at all. The only things I know is that he's a half breed, as his ears stocked out of his hair and tail out of the yukata he wore. ~Aka

Oh my. Well then I bet the girl is cute like u ;). And the boy I can't tell who he is, doesn't ring a bell. ~Ōkami

What she had described...what Akazuki had described was exactly what we were wearing when we first met each other. Her in her red coat and me wearing a yukata, ears and tail out. Not bothered if she found out that I was not human. She had been having dreams about our first encounter. My heart was pained and ached at the thought of it. Unfortunately, she could not see my face. She did not recognise me. A single lone tear fell down at the thought of it, joined its dried brothers on my cheek.