<I like him>

Shit's gonna go down for real in this chapter

Akazuki's POV
Red flowers that were as red as my eyes, handed to me as I walk to grandmother's house. They were too beautiful. I reached out to take it, but as I looked up...I could not see who was giving them me. The flowers disappeared, just like dust.

Disintegrating away, and being blown away by the wind. The scene changed, everything in front of me turned into a whirlpool. Then unwinding again to show something different.

The person whom's face I could not see was lying in the floor. Dead. Gunshots visible on his body. My hearted skipped a beat, cold sweat started trickling down my face. I felt myself getting further away from it. As if someone was dragging me away from the person. "Noooo" I heard somebody's voice echo. Who was it? I looked around frantically, but no one was around. Then all went black.

"Ahh!" I jumped up from my bed. Cold sweat dripping down my forehead, panting as I looked at my surroundings. It was my room. It was a dream. Everything that just happened was all a dream. My breathing started to calm down as I registered that all of that was just a dream. No, not a dream... a nightmare. But why would I have such a nightmare like that?

I walked towards the bathroom. Splashing cool water on my face. "Haa." I sigh as I put my palm to my chest, above my heart. I am alright, it was just a bad dream. Time to get ready for school.

(Time skip to when before class starts)

I sat at my table reading my storybook. Why was Ōkami not in school yet? He was always early. The door opened, Ōkami-Kun? I looked up hurriedly, awaiting to see his cobalt eyes and raven hair. But no. It was Sensei.

Sensei walked in and did a roll call. "Ōkami. Ōkami? Ōkami-Kun!" His tone had changed quickly. Furiously shouting for Ōkami. "Bang!" The door slid open slamming against the wall.

There he was, a panting Ōkami. Dressed so untidily, his hair in a mess as sweat trickled down his forehead, he still wore a jacket. "Here Sensei." He said panting. Sensei turned and looked at him, seething with rage. "Better not be late next time Ōkami or I will send you to detention!" He shouted. Ōkami nodded at him, but when he turned around to head towards me, he looked at me and rolled his eyes . That made me giggle a little.

Then he sat down beside me with a thud. He blew a flying kiss to me as he said, "Miss me Princess? " In a flirtatious voice. That made me giggle even more, my face turning slightly pink. He loved to call me Princess all the time.

"Yes I did miss your annoying presence. I was worried you got lost on your way to school." I said back. "Well I did not." He said giving a smirk as he took his books out to start on what Sensei was teaching.

Ōkami's POV
"Wake up you useless child!" I could hear him shouting. Still intoxicated from the alcohol he drank last night. I opened my eyes, it was so bright. There he was by my bedside, staring at me, holding a beer bottle. "Ugh whatever. Get lost." I shouted as I pushed him aside.

Even though he was stronger than me, when he was drunk, he was weak. I grabbed my handphone to check for messages. It was 0755. Shoot! Class will start in 5 minutes and school is quite a distance from home! I rushed to brush my teeth as I wore my uniform, packing my bag. Jumped into my shoes, then I sped to school.

I literally ran to school at full speed with my ears and tail still sticking out. As I reached school, I tucked my tail into my pants and messed my hair even further to hide my ears. Poured some water over my head to seem as if I was sweating profusely. No one would realise I was not human.

♡Wolf x Red Riding Hood♡(Editing)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara