<Cultural Preparations>

Akazuki's POV
Quite some time has passed since the sports festival took place. It had been about a few months or so. I stared at myself in the mirror, the silver chain hanging from my neck. My fingers so naturally begin to shift upward to fiddle with it. It has become a habit after Ōkami gave it to me. It was beautiful. The wolf pendant on it. I wonder why Ōkami-Kun gave it to me? However, since he did, lesser guys have been trying to ask me out. The number dropped by at least half, which was odd. But it was good, less boys hitting on me, more time with my friends.

Though what was Ōkami to me? He definitely could not have been a friend. Because, friends do not kiss each other. Or do they? Though we were not together either, he did not even like me. Or at least I did not know anything about his feelings. He was good at concealing them. All I knew now was that it was a one-sided love, which I wish he would repay. His actions were suggestive for a moment, but he avoided me soon after. Ōkami also seems to be quite fond of running away. However, he has not done anything of either sort recently. We have just been friends I guess? I only ever saw him when Hana and I hung out with Karasuno. Or else, I never saw him at all.

Grandma has also taken some interest in the necklace. She had noticed immediately, and questioned me about it. When I had told her it was a necklace of friendship given by Ōkami, she just chuckled and asked what I thought about him. That eventually led to me telling grandma everything about my school life. She chuckled a lot and oddly did not really give advice like she usually would. All she said was, 'Just follow with whatever is happening, you've already got a happy ending confirmed'. Her words were indeed odd, but I would take them. Hopefully she was right.

Ōkami's POV
Once again I lay under the apple tree, but thoughts did not cloud my mind for once. Instead my mind was quite clear. However, there were still two things in it. One, the school's annual fundraising cultural festival was coming up. Two, what do I do with Akazuki and I's relationship. It was not at any level I wished it could have been, but we were friends. I wish I could just tell her all my feelings, but it would just harm her. I hated that the red strings of fate which tied us together had so many knots. There were so many mishaps and problems, when would they end? Would they ever end? Kami-Sama what did I ever do to deserve this?

(Back to sch :D)

I lay on the table, awaiting the homeroom teacher to enter. Gosh he walked like a snail. I lay there comfortably but then a constant poking on my arm begin. Ugh, who was it. Could not be the girl who sat beside me, it was obviously Karasuno. "What?" I snapped at him, shooting a glare for extra measure. "Woah woah feisty. I just wanted so ask what you were going to do about 'that'. You know? It has already been a few months and she still doesn't actually know its real meaning." He whispered in a hushed tone. I groaned, I obviously knew. Karasuno was just stating the obvious. I looked up and rolled my eyes at him. "Soon. I'll do it soon." I mumbled. Karasuno seemed to be satisfied with my answer and skipped back to his seat. Ugh, I let out a huge groan and sigh once more. I knew what he was talking about, I just did not have the courage or guts. Ever since I  gave Akazuki the necklace I know one day I would have to confess to her. But the time was not soon, it was not right yet...

Akazuki's POV
Rai-Sensei walked into class, today he seemed extra cheery compared to his usual self. "Class! It's this time of the year and you already know what it is. It's the school's annual cultural festival! Come on, get hyped! I already got a theme!" He shouted enthusiastically as he practically skipped into class. Woah, who knew Rai-Sensei was so...er. Everyone else in class did not look very shocked at his 'performance', but I was just shaken.

"Let's do a fairy tale themed cafe! With photo booths for people to take pictures with you guys who will cosplay characters from popular fairy tales!" He burst out with another wave of enthusiasm. Immediately after Rai-Sensei stopped talking, the entire class went silent. However, it erupted into cheers the next moment. Shouts of agreement and excitement resounded everywhere. I guess that would be what we were doing. The class begin to buzz with the same energy Rai-Sensei had when he entered. He had a big grin on his face now. He was indeed close to our class. That was when Rai-Sensei also caught me watching him and he winked. He stopped leaning against the teacher's desk and begin to walk towards me.