<Revelations>

Before starting take note that human form=well full human. Half form=human but with wolf ears and tail. Full wolf form=a wolf a literal wolf like the animal.
These terms will come in handy if confused

Akazuki's POV

Out the door, down the path to the "enchanted" forest. I walked along the path, lined with pebbles and flowers. For many years, I have taken this route to go to grandma's house. Admiring the forest scenery. It was a bright and beautiful day. The lush sky and high trees. Birds building nests in their branches.

"Tweet..." I heard the faint sound of a bird chirping. I followed direction of sound. A nest had dropped off the tree, the little birds sitting there. Chirping out for help. "Aw, poor little birdies! " I exclaimed, placing it on the branches. Gently, I scooped the little birds up. They were so fluffy like a ball of cotton. I pet each of them on the head. Each one chirping happily in reply as I placed them back into their nest up in the tree. I turned around and tried to find my way back to the path again. Trying to find my way back, I stumbled across a bunch of bushes.

At first, I thought it was just nothing. After closer inspection, I saw many tiny fruits growing on them. Berries! Many tiny berries! Each bush having a different type of berry, they were full and shiny. I kneeled down beside the bushes and picked a berry. I bit into it, its juices coming out. Dribbling down my mouth. Mhm, it was miraculously sweet. I took out a tissue from my pocket, wiping of the juices that covered my lips.

I should pick some for grandmother, she would definitely enjoy them! Hence I picked them,  arranging them in my basket, I sauntered down the path once again.

Ōkami's POV 

"Ōkami...I love you" Akazuki said with a calm smile on her face. Coming closer to me, about to kiss me... "Beep! Beep!" She started backing away from me. She was so close and suddenly she was being pulled away by someone. "No!" I shouted.

I shot up. Why was she being pulled away from me again. Cold sweat was not the only thing that trickled down my face. Tears were too. I was crying again? I pulled my legs up towards my chest. Burying my face in between. Letting the tears flow freely. "Sniff. Don't leave me please. Don't leave me...no." I mumbled to myself. I continued sitting there, rocking myself. Letting all my troubles and worries flood me. Letting all my tears flow out. Letting the salty tears sting my wound as my growing claw embedded into my forearms further. It really hurt so much.

After awhile, I got out of bed. Washed up and put on some clothing. It was time for my shift at McDonald's. I got to the kitchen to check if there was any food in the fridge. Unfortunately, there was no food, like always, my Father never cared enough to buy me some food.

I sighed, trudged out of the house towards the nearest convenience store. I bought coffee to compensate for the night of bad sleep, a sandwich too, to fill my empty stomach. I watched as the cashier took my money. My heart tinged with pain. I had just used my hard earned money because I have no food at home, all because of my useless father.

I walked out holding the sandwich in one hand and drinking the coffee in the other. When I reached McDonald's, I changed into the staff uniform and got to my place behind the counter. "Morning. What would your order be?" I repeated to every customer. A cheery smile plastered on my face, though inside I was bearing the storm in my heart.

Akazuki's POV
"Huff." I panted. The way to grandmother's house was long. I was exhausted and went off the path to find a seat. Sitting down beside a tree. Leaning against it for support. I yawned, I had not gotten much sleep. My eyelids were heavy. No! I could not fall asleep, I was only supposed to taking a break. My body however was doing the exact opposite. I could no longer fight it. Falling asleep after some time.