<Roar>

Ōkami's POV
The days continued on like that. Everyone was really ignoring me. Only glares and whispers appeared as I walked past them. People did not talk to me, unless they really had to. I got quieter and quieter during lessons, that even Sensei(teacher) noticed something. Why? Because he called me up.

The bell had just rang, signalling lunch time. "Ok bye class. See you all later. Ōkami, come over and help me with the books." I trudged slowly out of my seat towards the teacher's table to carry the stack of books. Then I followed behind him, out the door. As we walked, he started questioning me. "Ōkami is everything going alright? Suddenly you seem to have lost your cheerfulness, you look so glum and dull everyday." I shook my head trying to avoid his questions by ignoring him. Allowing my fringe which had been growing to cover my eyes. Avoiding eye contact and keeping quiet was what usually put people off, but he still persisted. After placing the books into the storeroom, I walked straight towards the door. But sensei(teacher) was faster. He had locked the door, disallowing me to pass.

His face looked more stern now though with gentleness of concern. "I ask you once more Ōkami. Is everything alright?" I guess there was no escaping such a troublesome teacher. I let out an exasperated sigh, maybe telling him part of my troubles would help. "Well sensei as you know, the school's sweet princess, Akazuki is well, in a coma. Being her desk mate I was close to her, and lessons are saddening without her by my side to laugh at my jokes or help me with my studies. It is quite lonely and I hope she wakes soon, for the better of herself and us all." I lifted my head as I finished my "speech", looking at sensei.

He looked sympathetic, a feeling I hated most. Helping one just out of pity and not of true intentions is not actually caring. Sensei got closer and and pat me on the back. "Well there is nothing we can do, we all just have to hope for the best. I too quite miss the presence of such a beautiful girl in my class." As he said those words, his gaze met mine. In his eyes were a lewd passion, something a teacher should not have for a student.

"You bastard!" I pushed him against the wall, pulling his collar up. Staring ferociously at him in the eye, baring my fangs which had protruded slightly. I could feel the turmoil and hate burning in my chest, my blood pressure getting faster. Sensei glared back at me in the eye, a smirk adorned his face. "Two years boy, and I can snatch her away easily." He easily took my grip away, strolling past me. I could feel a strange aura around him, it was slightly magical.

Transformation magic!

He was not human either. Before walking out, he turned once more smirking back at me. "She'll like me better for sure. As the lion is the king of the jungle, and a king always gets what a king wants..." and off he went. Leaving me all agitated.

I walked out and decided to get some food for lunch before heading back to class. The cafeteria was crowded and even though everyone avoided me on normal basis. Everyone still squeezed against each other to try get the bread. Phew, I was lucky. I managed to get a yakisoba bread before everything ran out. I strolled back to class as I ate my bread heartily. Its savoury taste taking my anger away, though I was still annoyed. What a pervert sensei is to be preying on the pure sweet Akazuki! I continued walking and I reached my class soon enough. In Akazuki's seat, Karasuno was waiting for me as he fiddled with my stationary.

As I got into my seat I started complaining to him. "Our sensei is a pervert, he is hitting on Akazuki! Did you know..." I continued babbling about what had just happened to Karasuno. He kept nodding, acknowledging what I said. Speaking at appropriate times. He really was a great friend to listen to all the crap I had to give. Though, all the things I told him were only superficial problems. I did not want to trouble him so much again like the other time. So I kept the bigger issues to myself. Lunch was over very soon, and he had to go back to class.