<Annoying>

Akazuki's POV
The moment I entered my own class, the whispers disappeared. Everyone's eyes were on me. By now I did not have a serious expression on my face. Did I still look scary? I continued to head towards my seat and eventually the lively chatter resumed. What a weird reaction.

As I got to my seat, Hana look at me. She slammed her hands onto my shoulders and sigh, "Are you crazy?!" She shouted out loud. Once more the noise was silenced, and everyone stared at us. "Heehee nothing here to see." Hana said, a sheepish grin adorned her face. Some laughed before turning but everyone went back to their own business and she turned back to face me. "I thought you'd just do normal persistent quiet confessions. Not one in front of his whole damn class. You know that it's going to spread like wildfire!" She whisper shouted at me, her voice clearly pissed. It was my turn to give the sheepish grin now. "Sorry?" I said. She let out a big groan, smacking her forehead onto the table.

"Sometimes I wish that you'd be the old you. Not so reckless and more rational." She whispered. What did she mean by that? "Huh?" I gave her a questioning look. Her eyes widened upon realising what she had said. Clamping her hand over her mouth, though I clearly heard what she had said. "Nothing." She said hurriedly, knowing I was going to ask. I shrugged off what she had said. But I knew it would be bugging my at the back of my mind till I got my answers.

(Lunch time)

Hana did not talk to me during lesson time like she usually would. Maybe she was trying to avoid my questions. Once lunch spun around, I took my bento out and so did she. We begin to eat in silence until Kai came to our seat. "Princess, may we speak in private?" His sounded sincere, unlike the last time. I could see Hana staring daggers at him for the first time. I looked at her for approval, she just shrugged. I looked up at him, nodded and smiled.

He begin to walk, heading towards the door. I just followed. Kai Junichiro. The school's prince and only supposed equal to be able to date me. I definitely was not going to fall for him like any other girl. What nonsense was this?

Junichiro's POV
That damned beast. What did he do to l make her like him? What qualities did he have that I did not! What more, he rejected her back in first year. What right has he now? And why was she confessing to him again? In front of an audience too. Damn it. I have been eyeing Akazuki the moment she stepped onto that stage during the opening ceremony. From the loner I was in middle school, I changed just for her! I worked my ass off in middle school just to get here. All was for her, and she was going to fall for another guy!

Akazuki's POV
We made our way out to the corridor. There was no one there as everyone was either in class or in the canteen. "Princess I thought it'll be me. Why did you choose that...that guy." Kai spat out the last few words. I stared at him blankly, rolling my eyes. "He's the first guy that has ignored my presence or at least avoided it. And it interests me. He's also really sweet." I said. His mouth opened and closed, he looked like a goldfish. Completely unable to speak. He put his hands on my shoulders and grip them tight. "I will win your heart by the end of high school. Mark my words." His voice became slight deeper and his brown eyes into a darker shade, near black. I shrugged off his hands and shoved him backwards with force. "Try Kai, try." I spat every single word out.  Then I strut back into the class. I thought boys were going to leave me alone now and just be friends. But boy I was wrong, if Kai was already bugging the other prodigies were perhaps soon to come.

As by my guess, Nishimoto-senpai was waiting in my seat. A very frustrated Hana glaring daggers at him. He must have heard my footsteps as I walked, as he stood up. "Princess how was your day. Why-" "Shut up." I cut him off. He was annoying, even though only the third to ask today.

"Wow so feisty, I love it sweetheart. Now let me ask..." he continued babbling. "Get the answer from Kai. If Ishikawa asks you, tell her the same. I am pissed at people asking." I said in a stern voice. Everyone was so annoying just because I confessed to Ōkami, or the so-called "Heartless Beast".  It was so irritating that everyone thought that the princess had to fall for the prince. Could the princess not fall for the beast? Like in beauty and the beast. So many people had asked me about it, some even continued to try confessing as they thought if a "lowly" person could catch my eye, I would definitely date them. Such fools, idiots, imbeciles. They should all just go and reflect on their stupidity.

I glared at Nishimoto-senpai and he held up both his hands, surrendering. "Ok ok. I'll go Asumi-Chan. I'll go." He said, then walked out of the class. I let out a loud sigh, and started to eat my bento. Not a moment later, Tsuitsui and Satchiko walked in.

"Chiko-Chan, please don't ask me what I think you're going to ask." She looked at me confused for a while. Chiko-Chan is a very cute girl, lush brown locks and pretty blue belle eyes. Her eyes lit up realising what I meant, "Oh that! No no Aka-senpai, I won't question, I support you! Go for him!" She said, clenching her fists with a encouraging smile on her face. "Aww thank you." I said. She smiled even wider.

The entire time, Tsuitsui just stood there awkwardly. Playing with his fingers, staring at the ground. "Oh yea, what I wanted to tell you was...Kiyo-Kun here asked me to be his girlfriend and...we're together now." She said softly, getting all jittery her face turning pink. She was blushing, aww. She became so flustered all of a sudden, her face was so red. That was when Tsuitsui put his arm around her waist dragging her into a side hug. It made her happier and blush even more than she already was. I did not know Tsuitsui's personality as well, compared to the others two prodigies but I have not heard dirty rumours about him.

Yet.

Just that he was the top in his cohort and that he was a cross between a bishōnen and shouta. I stared glared at Tsuitsui observing him. Just like how I did to Karasuno in the hospital. He became to fidget a lot, nervous. Why was I doing this? Satchiko was my underclassmen back in middle school too and she was always attached to Hana and I. She was really sweet, just like a little sister to me. I did not want a boy to break her precious, little and innocent heart. She did not deserve it, she was too nice. She was never a snob despite being popular. There were girls who did not like her, but she treated them with kindness too.

I think Tsuitsui would be nice to her. He looked genuine when he hugged her. I would not know until they have dated for some time though. "Hmm I approve," I say as I look at Tsuitsui. His body clearly relaxed from its previous tense state.

Kiyoshi's POV
"But." Asumi-senpai continued. I felt my entire body tense up again. What else was there for her to say? "If you break her heart or much less hurt her...I will personally skin you alive." She said, her voice oozed with venom. If words could kill, I would have been a dead man. Subconsciously I could feel my fingers fiddling with each other, drops of nervous perspiration rolling down the side of my head. "Ye-ye-yes. Yes. Yes..." I begin mumbling softly. Nodding my head vigorously. Asumi-senpai might be beautiful and so sweet but she was so scary when protecting those she cared about. I really liked Satchiko, I would never hurt her.

Hana's POV
Satchiko hugged Akazuki and I, after I have my approval. Then she skipped out of our class with Tsuitsui. That boy better not hurt her. She was so innocent and just like our little sister. Akazuki and I would literally murder him if he hurt her one bit.

Also, seeing the number of people that has asked Akazuki out or about her public confession. It made me start to wonder finally, what was wrong with them? There was no problem with liking the boy who is not liked. Or is there?

Sorry :( Super short chapters recently and long waits for updates. It's getting hard to think of how to build the rise up of this portion as *spoiler* it's crucial to the plot. Anyways hope you've enjoyed the chapter!!