<Epilogue>

1 year later...

Akazuki's POV
It has been about a year since that day after the cultural festival. Since I got with Ōkami. Everyday is a joy to be with him. We visited the forest many times, making more new memories there. It was also fun to pet him in his wolf form. It has been just great.

We were both waiting nervously in a restaurant now. We decided that our parents should meet. Both being from single parents and all they were sure protective and getting to know the other would be great.

Ōkami's POV
"Clink." The charms hanging by the door of the restaurant jingled as the door opened. Our heads turned to see Akazuki's mother. She looked the same from when I saw first saw her. At the hospital...it was not a good memory. She looked around for her daughter and she finally turned in our direction. Seeing her daughter, her eyes lit up with joy. Seeing me by Akazuki's side her eyes had a slight tingle of surprise and shock. Walking over she placed herself in the booth across us.

"Oh darling, you didn't tell me your boyfriend was this gentleman." Asumi-obasan gasped. Akazuki seemed to give her a confused look. The shining in her eyes dampened a little, "It was during the time of your coma..." I begin to mention.

"He visited you then and introduced himself as your boyfriend." She continued on from my sentence. I turned to look at Akazuki, her mouth had formed into the shape of a small 'o'. Her cheeks flushing a pretty pink.

"So my memories are correct." She whispered so softly too herself and only for me to hear. I gave her a slight nod and she begin to smile bashfully.

Third person's POV
That was when the door of the restaurant clinked again. Another customer had entered. Sleek black hair, eyes a bright chrome. He sniffed the air a little and easily spotted his son.

"Ōkami, is she this the girl that has stolen your heart?" He asked casually a suave tone as he walked to the booth. Ōkami looked up at the man and nodded. The man smiled.

"Her name is Asumi Akazuki father, and this is her mother, Asumi obasan." Ōkami said as he gestured to his girlfriend and her mother alike for his father to see. Though when he turned to Azuri her expression had changed drastically. The cheery smile on her face did a hundred and eighty turn. It was now a frown alright. "Oh fuck..." Keiji muttered under his breath.

"He's your fucking father?!" Azuri shrieked in anger, standing up immediately. This caused many heads to turn to look at them and the commotion which had occured. "Mother..." Akazuki said softly as she placed her hand on her mother's. Her rage seem to lessen a little but the fury in her eyes did not burn out as she sat down slowly.

She held her daughter's hand as she glared at the man. "That mutt is evil and the reason why I pulled you away from the wolf boy many years ago,"Akazuki looked shocked and confused. "But Ōkami he's-" she got cut off by her mother. "I know he is the same boy but he's proven himself and you two were fated more that you think you are." Azuri said in a serious tone.

She turned and looked at Ōkami who shrugged too and then he looked at his father. Keiji smirked, "She is correct. The two of you are more fated to have met than you thought you were. For many reasons ain't that right...Azuri?" He dragged his words as he spoke.

"That's right Keiji." Azuri seethed at every syllable. Glaring right at him as the smirk still held itself high on his face.

Well that's my first story!
Started: Somewhere in July 2018 haha can't remember anymore
Ended: 3rd January 2020
And oh meee oh my why does Azuri hate Keiji so much? If you're wondering, let's just say that's another story to tell just another day....