<Apology Accepted>

Karasuno's POV
What did I just hear Akazuki say...it had to be a lie. "You don't know who..." I could hear Hana begin. My phone vibrated, I turned it upwards to see the message received. It was from Ōkami. "Wait!" I shouted out, cutting off Hana's question.

I don't care already, don't mention me at all to Akazuki. I want to be forgotten, I'm not going to be apart of her life no longer. I don't love her anymore.~Ōkami

Reading his text my eyes widened, no these words could not have been his. The Ōkami I knew was madly in love with Akazuki, and cared so much for her. How could he be the one typing those words? I nudged Hana showing her the text. She gasped in shock, she must be feeling the same thing as I did. Giving her a questioning look, as if asking what to do. The shock in her eyes were still there but it slowly melted away. She looked at me with solemn eyes, shaking her head. Hana looked as if she wanted to cry, cry in the place of her oblivious best friend. She herself wanted to tell Akazuki about Ōkami but she respected his wish. I nod in reply.

Then she turned back to Akazuki, her face all bright and cheery again. "Haha Ōkami was just your desk mate last year. Nothing significant, no need bother him." She laughed as she spilled those lies. White lies which respected Ōkami's text. Her laughter seemed to be contagious, and it made Akazuki giggle as she nodded her head taking in the false information.

Akazuki's POV
So this Ōkami boy was my desk mate. Hana had said he was not too significant but I am curious still about him. Why would Karasuno have mentioned him if he were insignificant in my life? I put the question to the back of my mind, for another time to think about.

"Mother, when will I be discharged to go back to school?" I asked turning to face her. My mother shook her head and shrugged, not knowing when I would be discharged. However at that exact moment, the female doctor walked in. "Oh perfect timing Doctor Reo, Akazuki wanted to know when she could be discharged." Doctor Reo, thought for a  while before answering. Saying that I still needed a few checkups and observations before I was good to go. It was because my health was still very fragile and I needed to be determined healthy by her before I was allowed to be discharged. However she said that I could be discharged in about a week's time, being able to start school right after. 

I nodded, acknowledging her words. Hana looked slightly saddened as I was not discharged as soon as she thought I would. "Oh we are in the same class Akazuki! And I already saved the place beside me for you!" Hana burst out all of a sudden. Really? We were in the same class? I looked straight into her emerald eyes. She nodded as if knowing what I had to ask her. "Yay! We are in the same class!" I shouted out cheerfully.  Maybe a bit too loud as everyone gave me a weird look. Leaving me to grin sheepishly...oops.

After a while more of chatting, most of the people in the room left. Leaving me alone once more. The silence calmed me yet it made me restless too. As there were no distractions to steer my mind away from the questions swirling inside. How did I end up here, what had happened to me? I kept forgetting these questions when everyone was around. No one had mentioned anything about what had happened previously either. I wonder what happened...and if the Ōkami boy was insignificant to my life, why would Karasuno bring him up? These questions I wanted to ask, but they always slipped away secretively. However one day, I know I will remember these questions. And when that day comes, I will question to my heart's content. Allowing me to piece together what happened before this event. Or maybe the past would unravel itself naturally...

(A week later, time sure flies)

Hana's POV
For the last week I have been coming to the hospital every afternoon to give Akazuki her worksheets. Tutoring her, so that she could catch up with the whole ten months she missed out on. It was going to be tough on her, but she is smart and would pick it up in no time. Thankfully I still have my notes from last year and I passed them all to Akazuki for her to study when I could not be around.