<Goodbye>

Hana's POV
It has already been two months since Akazuki went into a coma. Summer was already ending soon. Why has she not awoken yet? Does god plan to take her away from us eventually? To place her among his angels who watch over the world. We might never know. I just hope she awakes soon. Akazuki is my best friend and I feel lonely without her every day.

I go to the hospital every day, sitting by the bedside and telling her about things that are happening in school. The only thing that tells me that she is still alive is the heart monitor. Beeping non-stop signalling her life force. Karasuno accompanies me at times, but mostly it is just me. Just me and her, in that large room. The monitor the only sound. How I missed her dearly.

"Wake up Akazuki. Ōkami wants you back. The school wants you back. The world wants you back...I want you back..." I say my voice exasperated. She does not not move at all. Laying in bed like always like a lifeless doll. I sigh, when would she ever wake up? I sat back down onto the chair, staring up at the blank ceiling. Wondering and wondering about everything that happened.

Why has Ōkami not visited recently? I thought he had promised to always be by her side. Sure, he has threatened and hated by the school. However I know that would not stop him from coming to see the girl he loves. Why is he being so distant recently. It made no sense to what was happening. I lay my head onto the side of the bed, looking at Akazuki and her peaceful expression. If only life was such a smooth sailing ride.

(An hour or so later)

I think I had fallen asleep, as everything has gone blurry after that. Though all of a sudden, I heard the door to the room open. Light footsteps walking towards where Akazuki and I was. Who was the intruder? I wanted to spring up and attack but instead I think I should just watch. It may be her mother for all I know.

I opened my eyes ever so slightly, the brightness piercing my eyes. The stranger had walked to the bedside by now. A familiar scent hitting my nose.

Ōkami's POV
Hana was sleeping by the bedside, it did not matter if she saw or never saw what happened here or now. I just needed to convey my message to Akazuki. I reached my hand out, touching hers. Only our indexes clinging to each other's. It was just like our soon to be broken fate. I cannot be in your future anymore. I cannot be with you anymore. I do not want to hurt you...Akazuki. I could feel my tears threatening to fall, but I held them back.

I opened my words, wanting to speak my words. However nothing wanted to come out of my mouth. No words could come out. I swallow some saliva, trying again. "I-I am sorry." I managed to croak out. "I c-can't be with y-you anymore...for yo-your sake." The last word was so hard to say. It was only two syllables, but it felt like a thousand words. Just like the thousands of thoughts that swirled in my head, making me lightheaded. The tears were already dripping, I could not hold back. Why? Why? Why! Why did fate really have to pull us apart again! It was even more heart wrenching than the last time. Time was evil, how could it just do this. I just wanted to stop my time...

"Goodbye." I managed to push those two syllables out. It smashed my heart from two, into countless pieces. I cannot, will not go near her again. Never ever. For her, for Akazuki, for her wellbeing.

Third person's POV
His turned abruptly, speeding out the door as fast as he could. Trying to run away. From her, from his misery, from everything...

Sorry but it's a super damn short chapter. Cause tests are ongoing now for me and....IT'S FINALLY THE END OF AN ARC! Next chapter won't be coming any time soon cause as I said already I have tests ;-; Hope ya'll enjoyed the chapter!!