<Cider>

Ōkami's POV
I could not believe that I revealed myself to her once more again, but I did. I thought to myself as I stared at the leaves above me. Hey there was an apple, I bet it was sweet like her. She accepted me completely after the shifting but she cried. Why do I always end up making her cry? No matter what the reason was. I wonder would we ever be alright again? I wanted to hold her, but not hurt her concurrently. Kami-Sama, give me a sign that we would be alright eventually? That was when I felt something hard hit my head. Ow, what could that possibly be? The object had rebounded against my head and now rolled on the forest floor. Ah, the apple I was looking at. Maybe things may not turn out so bad after all, I thought to myself as I took a bite from the apple. Its sweetness and aroma were enchanting just like her.

Akazuki's POV
Why can I not remember anything at all? What happened before in my first year of high school? Why did no one tell me, even my friends kept it from me. What was so bad that happened? Should I ask Hana? Or should I ask someone else? Maybe I should ask someone first, I thought as tears begin to leak. I wanted my memory back.

As I walked to school the next day I begin thinking of who I could ask. Sure Hana was out of the question for now. I wanted to ask Chiko-Chan but she was only in first year now, that meant she would not have known in detail of what happened last year. I would have asked Kai, as he was in the same year as I and he would have known the details. However knowing that he was hitting on me, he may not tell the truth. I guess my only options were either Nishimoto-senpai or Ishikawa-senpai. "Hey Akazuki, did you hear what I said?" I suddenly heard Hana's voice as she pat my shoulder. "Huh yea?" I said, completely oblivious to what she just said. She looked at me rolling her emerald eyes, "Aka-Chan, you need to stop zoning out honestly. I'm worried about you." She said with concern. "Mhn, it's nothing." I mumbled quietly as we continued to walk. I looked away from her, instead dazing even more. "Please Akazuki. You're my best friend since god knows when and I really care. If you have any problems just tell me okay?" She continued, she definitely sounded concern. I could feel her genuine feelings leak from her words but...if she cares why did she not tell me? If she cared she would have told me about what happened right? Not keep it from me! I could feel a sudden anger bubble in me, but then she stopped and enveloped me in a hug. That hug snuffed out my heart's raging flame. She must have had a reason not to tell me about what happened. Hopefully she tells me soon.

(Timeskip :D)

I decided, I was going to ask Ishikawa-senpai. It was lunch time now and everyone should be free. I made my way to the school's third level and headed to her class. Knocking precariously, I opened the door after. "Eh is Ishikawa-senpai available?" I asked as I looked in. There she was, surrounded by a bunch of boys fawning over her. "Ah Asumi-Chan, great timing." She said as she got up and walked over to me a little to hurriedly. Once she reached me, she slid the door close behind her and let out a big sigh. "Thank gosh, they wouldn't get off me. Thanks for the help Asumi-Chan, what did you need me for?" She asked.

Ishikawa Koharu, she was a nice upperclassman. Many boys fawned over her but I heard that she already liked someone. That someone also happened to be her long time childhood friend Nishimoto Daiki. Though he never saw her as anything more. I think she would know what happened last year, I mean being so popular she would know most of the gossip.

"Eto...Ishikawa-senpai, what happened last year? If you know that is, specifically what happened between Kozure Ōkami and I?" I asked, wording it cautiously. Her face seemed a bit surprised like she was not expecting such a question. "Oh I just remember that you two were getting close and people were jealous. Then you got into an accident and people said it was because he rejected you and you tried to kill yourself but honestly I don't believe that rumour it's dumb. You won't want to kill yourself over a boy because there were so many you could have." She rambled. Well, she clearly did not know much to tell me what I wanted. I sigh internally.