<Soup>

Ōkami's POV
"Ōkami, I am your grandfather. Azura was my only daughter whom I loved dearly. " His answer shocked me. My grandfather? For some reason I did not doubt this man at all. "Sofu-dono!(Grandfather)" I shouted cheerfully, hugging him tightly.

He chuckled to himself once more, hugging me back. After we let go, we made our way into the cafe. Ordering some drinks before we started to chat.

At this instance, Grandfather fished out a photo. "She's...she's beautiful... " I mumbled to myself, a tear making its way down my face. It was a wedding photo. With clear ocean blue eyes, her voluminous champagne curls cascaded over her shoulders. Some strands were flying in the wind. She wore a simple yet stunning strapless chiffon gown with lace. A sweet smile adorned her face.

Beside her was a man with jet black hair, bright orange eyes glowing with joy. Looking at the picture made my heart throb.

That was my mum... Looking up from the photo, I glanced at my Grandfather in front of me. Smiling, his eyes glimmered, "I told you Ōkami, I am indeed your grandfather. " I nodded, tears streaming down my face as he passed me yet another photo. It was a photo of my mother a few hours before her death. The smile on her face as she held me gently.

Despite her smile, her eyes seemed to have an untold story behind it. Father was standing beside the hospital bed. A smile plastered on his face and his eyes were filled with love... something I have never seen in his eyes. How and why did he become the wretched Father he is today?

Grandfather placed the photos back in his front pocket. "After your mother died, your grandmother died due to shock and your father had broken all contacts with me. I was really depressed then and ended up in this state as a result. " He said slowly, finishing up the last of his coffee.

"Let's go home grandpa." I patted him on his shoulder, downing the rest of my hot chocolate and getting out from the booth. He followed suit as I went to pay for the meal. We got out of the family restaurant and walked towards the train.

"Creak" the first gate sounded as I closed it. Turning to head towards the front door. I could see grandfather squatting down at the door step holding onto something and reading it. "Oh my, oh my Ōkami! " He exclaimed in a joking tone, chuckling once again. What was he talking about? I ran to the doorstep and grandfather passed me the note.

Get well soon Ōkami-Kun! Hope you enjoy the food and please hand the container and basket to Karasuno when he comes again! ~Akazuki

This was written on a piece of paper in Akazuki's beautiful handwriting. The first three words was enough to make my heart flutter even though it was clearly a lie that I was sick. I picked the basket up and took out my keys.

Unlocking the door as Grandfather and I got in. I went into the kitchen to place the basket down putting the note in my pocket. As I was making my way back, I saw grandfather frozen in place staring in awe at the magnificent house. Following that, I went up to father's room to take a set of comfortable clothing and a towel. "Here grandpa. Go and shower, I'll lead you to the toilet. " Handing him the towel and clothes to him, he nodded and flashed me a smile as we made our way upstairs.

Grandfather had showered and fallen soundly asleep in my father's bed. Grinning from ear to ear, I had finally met another family member! I covered him with a blanket before quietly slipping away to my room to continue my homework.

"Bam! Hahaha make yourself at home baby, sit anywhere you want. I'm going to get some alcohol and we can get it on. " my father shouted, slurring his words. Grabbing a can of beer from the kitchen, he went out to the woman again. "Useless child. " he muttered under his breath when we made eye contact. After he disappeared back into the living room, I peeked at him from behind the wall.