<Arising>

Akazuki's POV
Ōkami was not human...? The words which fell out of his mouth shocked me. A faint voice echoing in my brain telling me to run, that he might be a monster. However my heart said otherwise. Telling me to stay, because no matter what he was or what he became, my heart will forever beat for him and only him. I looked at him, a smile on my face. Arms extended, waiting for him to lift his head and embrace him.

Ōkami's POV
When I looked up, I did not see a face of disgust, hatred or shock. Instead Akazuki was standing there smiling at me with her arms held out. "It doesn't matter what you are Ōkami-Kun. My heart will only belong to you and no one else." She said, calm as the wind now. Her words soothed me, they were like a melody that would take away a great pain. This time it was my turn to cry, the hot droplets of water splashed down my cheeks as I continued staring at her. A goofy grin on my face I could not stop crying or smiling. She moved forward and hugged me.

Akazuki's POV
My head laid on his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat. "Doki. Doki. Doki." My arms wrapped around his torso tightly. I felt one of his arms holding me from the back of my neck through my hair. The other hand rested on my head, subconsciously bringing my head closer to his chest. He took of his hand hand replaced it by resting his chin on my head. Pulling me closer I could feel the droplets of tears drip into my hair. Normally I would brush the tears out of my hair, but this time I really could not be bothered at all. All I wanted to do was stay like this in his warm embrace forever.

Ōkami's POV
The moment was so perfect, but what made it sad was that she did not remember anything from the past. Maybe it is a good thing? Maybe not? I placed my mouth on the hand which laid on her head. Talking into it, "Oh my oh my, Princess Akazuki. Would you be mine?" One last tear dropped, the smallest amount of hope in it. Hope that she would remember all those precious memories from before.

Akazuki's POV
Those words that fell out of Ōkami's mouth felt so familiar. Have I heard them before? One more tear dropped onto my head, not caught in between my hair like all the others. It was like concentrated memories, because after that many things started flowing into my head. The tear was like a key that unlocked the floodgate of memories which had been locked up for years. Those words he had asked me before...when we were just children. I was on a tree looking at him while he looked up at me from the ground. He was on his knees while holding up a lone yet stunning bright red flower. I remember the exact moment, and what I had said. "Yes I would be. For all eternity. No matter what happens." I mumbled into his chest, smiling to myself.

Ōkami's POV
Those words...the exact ones she said all those years back. I let go of our embraced hands excitedly, gripping on her shoulders. "You remember everything?!" I asked, extremely bubbly. I could feel my ears and tail about to pop. "I can't..." she started to say. My eyes widened in fear, tears threatened to leak once more. "Joking! Of course I remember my little cute wolf." She exclaimed joyfully. That did it, I was overjoyed. Due to these immense emotions, my ears and tail appeared. My hand found themselves to Akazuki's waist and I lifted her up into the air. " Boku no hime!(My princess)" I shouted out loud for everyone to hear. Following that was her laughter, a blushing face as she looked back down at me. I stared back, my eyes locked in her vermilion ones.

Akazuki's POV
Ōkami had carried me so suddenly but it felt so amazing to be high up in the air. It felt like I was flying, and then he shouted out loud claiming that I was his princess. That made me blush furiously, but it was a great feeling. Making me laugh as I stared into his azure eyes.

Soon enough he put me down and we finally started to eat the bentos I brought. Ōkami ate like a wolf chowing down food, however I could see that he was savouring it. His tail was wagging furiously and his ears stood erect, signalling that he really enjoyed the food. That made me smile, as I ate my food at a normal pace.