<Seal>

Akazuki's POV
Uwa, my stomach was getting butterflies. I was so nervous that I would screw up the routine and cause our team to loose out on points. I kept fiddling with my fingers as we walked back down, biting my lip too. Trying to calm my jittery nerves, in hopes to be more confident. "Hey are you ok? You seem quite pale Akazuki." A smooth and low voice said. I looked to see who it was. Of course, it was Ōkami. How could I have forgotten he was there. He was staring at me, a few lines of worry creased the beautiful skin of his forehead. I continued biting on my lip as I nodded hesitantly. Through my fringe which had come down, he reached his hand out and brushed it away to the side, behind my ear. Then he gave me an encouraging smile. "You've practiced hard, you will nail the routine Akazuki! I'll be there watching your back!" He cheered. His words made the butterflies in my stomach fly even faster than before, but for a different reason this time. I gave him a firm nod and put on a smile. "We'll crush them!" He whispered to me. Intertwining our fingers together. His action shocked me a little but it warmed me up too. I could do it, I know I could. I could do anything with him by my side.

Ōkami's POV
Damn I was nervous but I could not show it. Not in front of Akazuki. We walked out hand-in-hand. As our team walked out, there was loud cheering but as soon as they saw us it died down. Everyone had glares on me, warning me to stay away from her. But I would not, I just put on a sly smirk. Because there was nothing they could do about it, and she would be mine.

"Red team assemble!" I heard Nishimoto-senpai shout. They ran towards him, it sounded like a stampede, and some dust flew up from the ground. As we gathered around him in a circle, he begin to give us an encouraging speech. It was indeed boring but the competition was starting. "Let's go red team!" Everyone chanted in unison, then dispersed off to their respective positions, awaiting our turn.

As I watched the white team perform, I could not help but be absolutely amused. They done a very interesting twist on the traditional ōendan. However, it was really the typical American cheer with Japanese ōendan twist type, but it was cool. I think we could beat them. Our twists were unexpected, combining martial arts moves, acrobatics, American cheer with our traditional ōendan. It would be a shell-shocker to the judges hopefully. As soon as their turn finished, our team was up.

All of us ran to the centre and got into our positions. The girls had worn cloaks previously, as revealing their elaborate clothing was part of the routine. And it started.

I could feel the tension around us. The panting of everyone, the stomps as people landed. It was rough yet graceful. There were times I had to carry Akazuki upwards, holding her delicate waist as I did.

Akazuki's POV
It was going to be our duet soon. My stomach's butterflies became a full zoo, and my nerves became extremely jittery. However I had to do it! I could not let the team down!

Soon everyone surrounded me, including Ōkami. He was hugging me subtly, but none the less he enveloped me in a warm shell. The warm feeling made my energy fuzz, I was pumped. I had to complete our duet. I could not screw it up.

Third person's POV
The red team surrounded two of their members. Similar to a fort, as if protecting them or awaiting the unleash of something. Layer by layer, they came off. Their cloaks flying away in the wind, revealing the beautiful dresses the girls wore underneath. As they moved back an unexpected move. Instead of the males, the females unleashed long katanas. Meanwhile the males, unraveled fans with a loud bang. Just like a gunshot, it resounded throughout the school. Multiple times, the fan's opening making an even louder sound than before. Finally with all layers unraveled, all that was left was two who lay crouched in the middle of everyone.

The arms of the ravenette encircled around a delicate being. In both hands they held a katana each. Sharp and sleek, held out against anyone who could possibly hurt the angelic being in his arms. Then he rebounded upwards, a few backflips with his katanas as she stood gracefully. He watched her intently from the back, mesmerised by the moment. Time seemed to slow down for everyone, but it stoped for him. His breath taken away. As her cloak fell, it unraveled her goddess-like features. The sunlight reflected against her hair, her eyes shined brightly. A calming but stern gaze. She seemed glowing, her aura not like any normal being. And soon their dance begin.