Introduction

Hi there beautiful readers and I'm very glad you have stumbled on or decided to check out this book. It's my second story on Wattpad and if you like my writing you can check out my first book, Perfect Mistake. Also, you can follow me for more updates on this book.

This chapter includes some important things that you would need to know.

/Type of story/

This is not a horror story so there would be no scary scenes

/My First/

This is my first MYSTERY/THRILLER story. I don't know if it will be as great as some others, but it would make me very happy if you give it a try, I'm sure you would love it.

/Fictional/

This story is my idea and a work of my imagination. It is not related to any true life event or story. Therefore anything that you might know or would have witnessed and is in this story is purely coincidental.

/Don't Plagiarise/

DO NOT copy in any way the ideas of this story. Trust me it feels better when you write something on your own.

/Languages in Comments/

I don't entertain harsh comments. Please be mindful of what you put down whenever you comment.

/Writing Style/

This story is written in British English, if some practices are not familiar to you, this would be the reason why. If you happen to understand British English and you come across any grammatical or punctuation mistakes kindly point it out. I would appreciate that.

/Status/
This story is COMPLETED

/Characters/

Lisa Nether..........Sarah's neighbour.

Hugh Kent........... Lisa's boyfriend.

Josh Winter..........Mayor's son/Sarah's boyfriend.

Carter Winter.......... Mayor of Liddenville.

Maria Winter.......... The mayor's wife.

Adam Flint.......... The Winters' lawyer

Sheriff Robin.......... Sheriff of Liddenville.

Betty Robin.......... The sheriff's daughter.

Rohan Hems.......... Robin's cousin.

Sidney Callister.......... Principal of Liddenville High.

Gwendolyn Martins.......... Manager of Liddenville Register.

Sandra Ruben.......... Journalist.

Erik Luther.......... Cameraman

Eugene Peters.......... The mayor's adviser.

Irene Peters.......... Eugene's wife.

Miles Dwine.......... Sarah's friend/Eugene's nephew

Raven Carlos.......... Sarah's friend.

Pablo Louis.......... Raven's cousin/Sarah's friend.

Madisyn Williams.......... Police detective.

Ian Michael.......... Police detective.

Ana Matthews.......... Waitress.

Antoine Matthews.......... Ana's sister.

Kayla McGruh.......... The doctor.

Julius Moseley

/Length of Story/
D/M/Y

First Post .......5/01/20

Last Post ....... 21/06/20

/Author's Note/

Thank you dear readers for checking out this story. I would appreciate your votes and comments because it gets me to know how you feel and what to amend if necessary. Though I would leave little reminders at the end of every chapter like the one below. Also, I didn't set out specific people to play the roles of my characters. So you can make it whoever you want. But if you have a great cast in mind you can share it with me or just drop comments on who would play which part well.

Vote, Comment, Share
SJ💝