Chapter 2

The sun was shining bright on my face as I exited the car. The shine wasn't new yet was different, it was special. I took a step ahead and turned back to see my brother and his two other best mates; Zachary and Austin wish me luck, biding farewell as they drove away. Now that they were out of sight, I turned front only to notice a huge gate before me. This is it! First day and last year of high school. I thought to myself as the nervousness rushed through my veins making me weak but I slowly gathered up some strength and courage, making my way to the principal's office while ignoring all the faces that stared at me, which increased my apprehensive state.

I had gym first (great) then History, I dont see why people hate gym though, I on the other hand enjoyed it. I spotted my best friend frowning at her schedule. Tapping her shoulder with a wide grin spread across my face, she turned around and gave me a tight hug. We hung out a lot in the summer but since we got different jobs at the end of it and she had to spend time with her brother that came back from Switzerland, we didnt have the time to hang out.

"Which classes we share?" I asked her, leaning my face over her shoulder to check.

"History, Bio and AP Physics. Not bad, I really do need someone to entertain me in all that" Jill pointed to history in disgust.

"Jilly, you need to be entertained the entire day" I stated in a matter of fact and nodded my head at her.

"Omg! We have all same classes! But I so dont wanna take Chemistry first" Natalie's voice caught our attention from across the crowded hallway as she spoke in her usual annoying tone with her best friend Denise. It's sorta rare to have two students share all classes.. In this case coincidence? I think not.

"So you're leaving me to enjoy chemistry with bimbo one and bimbo two?" Jill turned around, her face paling slightly, she couldn't accept the fact that she had the same class with Harrison high school's drama queen and her little pest that'd followed her everywhere 'til the end of the year. I couldn't blame her...

"Alrightttt! We got gym, AP English, pre-calculus and Forensic science. WOO!" some new kid exclaimed to his friend before I could respond to Jill, I groaned and shut my eyes for a split second before huffing in frustration. . . I guess this means they'll be the reason of my death/misery. Good to know a new pair decided to show up. Believe me when I say they're the new cocky kids. No one, and I mean no one, would start yelling what classes they have to their friends especially if they were new here.

Everyone literally turned their heads and laughed at them except the many few girls that blinked repeatedly with their long lashes and blushed, hoping Prince Charming and his fine best friend might give them their numbers. Unfortunately they don't notice but continued goofing around like they've been here their whole life.

"I'd switch if that meant staying a way from two immature morons". Ok maybe I've judged them a bit too quickly, especially his friend, I didn't even hear him speak just yet...

"Come one! You didn't even meet them, besides they actually lightened up the school!" Jill exclaimed, throwing her hands up in the air.

"Someone's got a crush" I smirked and wiggled my eyebrows at her, she stuck her tongue out and while sticking her finger into her mouth, pretending to gag.