Chapter 35

I widened my amber eyes and slowly lifted my head, the first thing I saw was the bird tattoo on the surface of his pale hand that laid flat beside my elbow. His cologne filled in my nostrils from behind me, he was dangerously close to me, I didn't dare look back.

"Guys, Sam, this is Ethan I was talking to you about" I had the urge I roll my eyes at him, is he serious? Like we don't know who the fuck Ethan is. Eye roll again.

"Ethan, this is Sam, Ashely, Lexi and Sarah" I didn't know exactly what Ethan was doing behind me until I heard him call my name.

"Samantha" I wish I'd hear him say my name over and over again, that accent that was so heavenly. Wake up Angel, he's a stalker.

"Y-yes?" my head slowly snapped to his direction, I twisted my body to meet a tall Brit standing right before me with a smile on his lips.

"Hello to you too" he chuckled, I wish I'd hear him laugh again. I really just simply cannot help it, ok? Show no interest in him.

Yes I really shouldn't, contain yourself Sam. Contain yourself.

I rolled my eyes once more. "Samantha Angel" and shook his warm hand. Get ahold of yourself.

"Ethan Amsel" he flashed me a grin and wink. Oh fuck. Oh jeez you belong in the hall of shame.

Now was the right time to ask him "Aren't you that-" I didn't continue so I wouldn't have to humiliate myself in front of my friends here. They'd tease me about it non stop.

"Aren't I what?" He challenged, damn what's up with that intimidating smile?

"Nothing, never mind" I shook my head, letting out a nervous giggle.

"May I sit you with you then?" he directed the question to me more than it was supposed to be to everyone else. Once I stayed silent he smugly said. "Or will I be rejected?"
I see how it is Nathan, you actually warned him about me rejecting any new person at the table I ate at? Jerk.

The girls glared at me, wanting me to accept and the jerks simply smirked at me like it was some hard question to answer. "No, you can sit" I sighed through my nose as I smiled friendly at him. He pulled a chair from an empty table and Lexi the one who I was going to murder after lunch ends, made space to place his chair beside mine.

"Shocker..." Nathan and Ian snorted, I sent them death and glares and mouthed a "shut up".

"Aren't you hanging with Natalie?" I asked out if curiosity.

"I was actually talking to the guys over there, they're cool I guess" I noticed another bird in ink peaking under the collar of his long sleeve shirt and the slight reflection of the light off his nose ring.

"Do you mind?" he smirked at me, noticing my creepy stares. I rolled my eyes at myself for being such an idiot. Giving him this sort of satisfaction was not my goal at all, or satisfying him in general.

"Yeah, keep rolling you eyes but we both know you were checking me out. If I strip for you would I look better?" He winked. Self-centred bastard.

I sighed in exasperation "Get me out of here now..." you wish I'd want him to strip for me. Or strip in general, this is a school not a strip club.

---------

I wrote this in the middle of making myself dinner and eating ;> feel special..