Chapter 30

V.I.A/N (VERY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE) The app is mental... I swear.

Moving on...

---------------

It took about an hour at the station and I almost ripped my hair out from frustration and boredom. They barely interrogated me, Nathan had to remain outside while I was in this lifeless room of gray.. They, at last, showed the files of the three douches bags:

But wait before I get to the descriptions, there was a plot twist alert. Andrei was the old guy and the pedo (which I assumed was Andrei but not anymore) had a different name:

TYSON PARKS (AKA the all time pedo)

Age: 29.

D.O.B: April, 1st, 1985. 7:30 am. (a/n correct me if I calculated the year wrong. I'm terrible at math, therefore, that's a valid excuse ;D)

Place Of Birth: Cleveland, Ohio.

Eye Color: Blue. (A/n I'm not sure they put the description in criminal records... '.')

Hair Color: Blond.

Other stuff were mentioned about him but honestly? He had the least scariest name in the history of names. On April fools though? Wow his life must've been a joke...

ANDREI PARKS (AKA the oldie)

Age: 41.

D.O.B: July, 4th, 1973. 7:30 am.

Place Of Birth: Oakland, California.

Eye Color: Light Green.

Hair Color: Blond.

VICTOR PARKS

Age: 36.

D.O.B: October, 31th, 1978. 7:30 am. (a/n I think the date is wrong...) October the 31th? This isn't shocking news really. The guy sounded intimidating enough to believe that he was born on Halloween.

Place Of Birth: Bloomington, Indiana.

Eye Color: Dark Green.

Hair Color: Dirty Blond.

Is it just me or do they have the same last names? Born on the same time, moreover on occasions? Born in different states as well, odd. Two green eyed and one blue eyed, yet all blondies. What a lovely family they are. They all looked alike to be cousins, so they're definitely brothers.

"So how was it?" Nathan asked once we exited the building through the glass double doors.

"Hmm great!" I sarcastically replied. In all honesty, what do you expect me to reply with? If you knew my response would've been sarcastic then you clearly know how much I adore sarcasm. (A/n I just had to make her sarcastic. Like what is a book without sarcasm? Aren't I right? u-u)

"Alright I get it, you're not in the mood" he held his hands up in surrender, I instantly felt bad for giving him attitude.

"Sorry ok!" I threw my hands up in the air. (a/n PUT YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIR! GIRLS GETTIN REAL WILD! HAIR BLOWIN IN THE WIND! THEY'RE STANDING ON THE CHAIRS WITH THEIR HANDS UP IN THE AIR! -> I warned you about my randomness... ok well I didn't quite do that but now you know ^0^) . "The memory of almost getting raped feels like it was just yesterday"