Chapter 14

"You look beautiful, love" I raised my eyebrows at Zachary, so he wasn't kidding about being a real gentleman, huh?

"Cut it out with the romantic shit. We're just going as-"

"A couple" he cut me off. I was going to ditch him if he kept using the word "couple", it's not like I wasn't anyways... oh snap I gave our plan away.

"Friends" I corrected with a tight smile at the end. He put his arm around my waist, I slapped it off me, no way I was allowing another guy put their arm around me like that or even hold my hand. He rolled his gleaming green eyes, putting his arm on my shoulder. There I didn't mind because I considered that a friendly gesture unless that guy had a serious crush on me.

And no, Zach here wasn't the case. He just liked getting on my nerves or annoyed.

"Fine, 'friend'. We'll be late for our date" he lifted his eyebrow and wore a creepy rapist smile which I found funny this time because it was priceless only when he did it.

"For the movie" I corrected again.

"Whatever you say, babeh" he teased and opened his car door for me, I thanked him then he started the engines. Wondering where the others are? Yeah, see, that's the funny thing here. We supposedly don't know where. The three blond headed bimbos decided we should act as if we coincidentally met at the movie theatre. For once Madison and I agreed on one thing, 'this idea was ridiculous that it became indescribable'.

"Don't make me repeat what happened four years ago. I still got the shizzle" I smugly grinned, taking a quick selfie with Zach and his silly face to post it on instagram with a caption of:

"Going with this doofus to the movies #friends"

Despite hating hash tags and making a wrong decision of posting this on the social media because someone might take it the wrong way (Alan is very understanding so he's not the issue here) I didn't want Nathan or Ian following me there. Yes, they would do anything to be around me. Yes, they'd know we'd go to the biggest theatre in town because obviously it’s the best.

"Make sure the caption says "We're going on a romantic date"

"Ok, I get the fact that you prefer calling this a date, but for real? Romantic? Fuck off" I laughed humorously.

"A lady should always avoid using foul language" he acted so sophisticated because he's a 'gentleman'. It's ironic really; he's not even close to a gentleman.

"A gentleman should stop insisting we're going on a date. It's only a hangout as friends" I explained for the millionth time. I rolled up the window from my side since it’s a chilly night, thank god Madison picked me out a black leather jacket at least. I have a feeling Madison is my second mom.

"I'm just gonna ignore you because we're here"

"Finally" I sighed. I really wanted to see every ones expression once we 'coincidentally' encounter. It's known among everyone who knows us that well; the bimbos will dramatically gasp at the 'coincidence'.

"Can we at least hold hands?" he pouted, I shook my head and walked beside him inside the crowded theatres. "Fine" and he put his arm around my shoulder like last time but I pushed it away. What if someone from school is here and saw us like this? They would definitely get the wrong idea because apparently they are too feeble minded. Sorry but it’s true.

"Oh! Em! Jee! It's Zachary and Samantha! What. A. Coincidence!" Austin gasped dramatically, why the fuck not? He had his arm around Madison's shoulder and Gabriel just crossed his arms in so called astonishment. My expression definitely mirrored hers; we didn't even try acting surprised because this was plain absurd.