Chapter 3

"Ok ok you got me" I snorted, he looked at me in confusion and so did Ian, Alan seemed suspicious but didn't say a word. What great actors they both are. Ya know? This doesn't surprise me much.

"Um.. not really?" he let out an edgy laugh.

"You don't look Australian, you are not Australian, you don't have an accent. And again, you dont look Australian!" I exclaimed at the absurd two.

"Do I need to have an accent?" he chewed on his bottom lip, the corner of his lips lifting slightly and there a dimple curved into his cheek. Did I mention how good he looked?

Did I mention how stupid and desperate you spoke?

What the. . .

"Right . . . " Alan trailed off. "Wait what's so good again?" he looked at whatever I was looking at.. Nathan.

"You tell me what's so good" I'm so good at acting so innocent . . not.

"Um actually that's what I don't know" He laughed, unsure.

"Then I don't know what you're talking about" I shrugged my shoulders, playing it cool. Can you drop it please?

"What? Yes you do, what the were you looking at anyways?"

"What, me? I wasn't" I let out a "pfft" sound and crossed my arms, in no way willing to admit that I was staring at Nathan in anything but a menacing or friendly way.

"Oh gosh she was looking at you, you're such a dumb blond" spoke up Nathan giving us an eye roll. Erm having no clue if Nathan was blind or wanted to save me from further interrogation, he deserved a thank you.

"Dumb blond? I'm smart actually. And what the fuck are you, Mr. Know-it-all?" he crossed his arms.

"I, Mr. Patten-the-dumb-blond, have an IQ of 190, about" he proudly said, no no, it was more like boasting. He thinks being bigheaded is so cool, eh?

I snorted "Yeah I see that"

"What did you say?" I admit, he indeed wore. his scary look perfectly, causing me to flinch a bit. Just a bit.

"You tell me"

"Whatever sassy bitch"

"I'm just gonna ignore you, but really, where are you from? Wonderland?" the three laughed, Ian shook his head at me and ran fingers through his straight hair.

"No actually, I'm from Russia"

"What kind of prank are you two pulling here? Because I assure you that I am not falling for it" I affirmed, shaking my head.

"I am from Russia" he confirmed calmly and fully honest. Sure.

"How the hell did you two meet?! And how am I supposed to believe you're Russian. You don't look Russian, you don't have an accent and you certainly don't look European. What the hell your name isn't even Russian!" I pointed out, holding up four fingers.

"My parents don't look Russian.. it's only my place of birth anyways, you can check my birth certificate. And well we met a year ago in Manhattan" somehow, I believed him, despite his creepy looks that'd make me wary.

"Lying bitch"

"Come again?" I hate the fact that he looked so terrifyingly serious but not as much as Nathan.

"I said do you speak Russian?" yeah sure I did, 'cause the sentences really do balance out and I was rapping while doing so.

"Yes, yes I do. Perfectly" he nodded, for once in these very few minutes he hasn't said anything sarcastic nor arrogant.

"Would you mind saying a few words?" I always liked hearing Russians talk, sadly I only did on tv. Not to mention they're very hot, no wonder he's very- em, ugly.

"Not a word" he would've normally bragged despite knowing him for such a short time but whatever, he's lying 'cause he isn't Russian neither can he speak the language.

"You should believe them, after all I am from Scotland" Alan's partially right, he wouldn't lie about his nationality to his own girlfriend, plus I never believed him when we dated a year and a half ago, he had no accent nor could he play the bagpipe, actually he sucked at it. Although he didn't necessarily have to . . . come on, I just needed proof! At least I believed him when I saw his birth certificate.

Am I the only normal one in school that was born in the states? Because everyone else was born from around the world, even Jill was born in Brazil.

"You're Scottish?" they scoffed, laughing as though it was funny. Sure hard to believe, but funny? Nah, and you'd think it wasn't funny that ass here is from Russia.

Sure.

"Where's me pot 'o gold, mate?" Ian mocked.

"Uh, no. He specifically said Scottish not Irish" I furrowed my eyebrows at them.

"And uh in case you're about to question, no I don't play the bagpipe" he rolled his blue eyes. Gosh, were they beautiful.

"Everything goin fine there, baby? 'Cause you've been staring at me for almost a minute now" Alan half smiled, kissing the side of my head.

"I wasn't"

"You guys are gross, really" Ian agreed with his best buddy.

"No no, you guys are late for class, really" An angry mocking voice spoke from behind us, our heads snapped towards the teacher standing behind us.

"Sorry about that" I shyly smiled at her and sighed in relief as she walked away. "Thanks for sticking up"

"At your service!"

"Shut up Nathaniel" it's really weird how used to them I became. After all, it was only a few minute talk, maybe half an hour talk even.

"Haha! She called you Nathaniel" Ian sang, laughing while doing so.

"Yeah so what?" I didnt see anything wrong with calling him that unless he went by the name Nathan.

"Don't call me Nathaniel, it's hideous" he grumbled.

"Say, what class you have now?" Alan took a look at our schedules before frowning. "Bummer"

"I have class with thing one and thing two" I shut my eyes and rubbed my temples.

"YAAAAAAY!" they yelled over the silence in the hallway.

"Holy shit! Shut the fuck up, will ya?" I hissed at them, I was more than close enough to having a heart attack.

"Lets go, sassy bitch. Bye Alan the great!" Nathan shouted as they lugged me by the arms to the gymnasium.

"Alan the great? 190 my ass . . ."

-------------------

Hello :D don't be lazy, vote, comment and share like crazyyyyy

Photo: Ian Lee