Chapter 28

Have you ever had the feeling in which you nearly cried out of happiness for finally sleeping in the coziest bed in the world? Is that even a question? Of course more than half the world have! These are one of the happiest moment I've ever experiences in my life. Like I can't even explain it enough. With Nathan nagging and nagging over my head for me to eat (which of course I didn't), he left me be because I've begun to get annoyed with him. Obnoxious Aussie with an American accent. I thought.

I wondered where his brother went, I really, just really, don't want to end up feeling terrible. I already do, so I forgot the guilt for the night just to sleep peacefully. This has been a stressful morning... at first, I toss in bed which resulted with twisted the semi-large shirt around my torso. God do I hate when that happens... And sometimes the waist band of the pj bottoms twist as well. That's exactly what happened now. I huffed loudly and tucked the t-shirt into the sweats and tried staying put in one position. I cannot let the guilt eat me alive, especially when I was in desperate need of sleep.

And that's the part where sleep took over my body completely. WHOO!

**

"Pssssst" stupid crickets.. Leave me alone! "PSSSSTTT"

"Goddamned it!" I slammed my first into the soft mattress.

"Woah, someone's moody"

"Oh Nathan, sorry I thought you were a pest" I didn't mean for it to sound as an insult but he didn't seem offended. I guess.

"A pest?" he seemed taken aback then let out a humorous chuckle. "Typical Samantha" he mumbled amusedly.

"What?! You don't know shit about me" I furrowed my brows.

He rolled his eyes and stuck out his hand "C'mon we need to head to the station, we're running late already"

"What? What time is it?" I asked, it's still morning, we couldn't be running late... He pointed to the alarm clock on the stand. Oh. I sighed in relief and smiled "At least I slept well"

"Well you're lucky I didn't wake you any earlier, my mom told me to let you rest" he shrugged his shoulders.

"You better" I glared playfully.

"I'll fetch you clothes from your house quickly. Stay here" He pointed, I nodded without even processing what he just said. Well whoops, too late now.

I went downstairs because of the beautiful smell of chicken and curry. YUM! I was probably grinning and drooling like a total freak in front of his Mrs. Aarons.. "Oh um.. sorry" I chuckled and blushed nervously.

She lightheartedly laughed "It's fine, it's good that you're ok though" she hugged me tightly, almost crushing me but I didn't mind. All I cared about was food. "Hungry?" I assumed she heard my growling tummy that just loved to embarrass me in front of literally everyone and anyone.

"I guess" I shrugged, too shy to admit the level of my hunger.

"I guess?" she repeated in amusement. "It's ok to admit that you're starved hun. I made you're favorite" she winked.

How can everyone suddenly assume my favorite things. "How do you know it's my favorite?"

"Everyone loves my dish, so I'm sure you'll love it too" she smiled warmly. She looked so young, her shoulder length blonde hair was just like Nates, although her black eyes weren't Nathan scary. They were.. rather genuine.

"If so, then I'd like a plate" I shockingly was comfortable with her, I've never been this comfortable or even quickly comfortable with befriending a parent. Not even with Jill's or Alan's parents.

After enjoying the delicious food with Paula, as she insisted I addressed her as, I met her cute little five year old, Dylan, that looked just like Nathan, but cute. Nathan isn't cute... he's.. Nathan. As simple as that.

"He's shy" Paula smiled, I giggled and shook my head.

"He's just like me when I was his age" I scrunched my nose in a funny way at the memory of mini me. Things I never shall forget.

"Dylan, would you like to play with Sam?" she asked her son in a childish voice.

"You get to call me Sammy" Once I got to be friends with Jill's nephew because I let him call me by my nickname. Maybe it'll work this time.

Dylan nodded and approached me shyly with his head to the ground, I lifted his face with my hands, smiling at the adorable thing. "Honey go show her your iPad that Elephant got you"

"Elephant?" I questioned with a laugh at the end.

She gave me a humorous smile and said "Yeah well he calls his brother that because he used to love elephants when he was Dylan's age, younger even" this kid is too cute that I could squish his cheeks. I wondered if Elephant was the guy I made out with yesterday. Could she be talking about him?

"Do I get to meet Elephant?" I giggled, I wasn't really sure I wanted to meet this elephant if that meant to face the same guy I was with yesterday. Well basically this morning.

"Soon, very soon" if I wasn't smart enough, I wouldn't realize she was being serious despite the laughter that masked it all.

-------------

How is le chapter?

Guys if you haven't read my second Harry fanfic "RED" feel free to check it out.

Leave votes and comments ^_^