Chapter 6

I desperately wanted to stay home, so I wouldn't face everyone at school and be humiliated by them. The three blond headed bimbos and Madison forced me to go. Gosh do I hate her, she tried many times in two years to break Alan and I up but unfortunately for her, her devious plan didn't work.

"Get your ass out of my car bitchacho" Austin jokingly said, despite being dead serious because he wanted to embarrass me.

"Don't chicken out, we'll be watching" Madison sneered.

She made me do this.

"I'll dispose your damn gum if you keep chewing like that" I jeered, I don't know how they can even tolerate her. Sure she can be fun but that doesn't mean she doesn't make one leery. She does not fit in a group of loud people. Besides being sort of fun, all she wore was depressing colors and dyed her hair rainbow, basically opposite of everyone I personally knew and she usually stayed quiet while staring at me like she was born with x-ray vision. Peculiar how mom and dad approved of her being a friend of the three musketeers. Either they didn't mind who we befriended or they just knew her parents.

I walked with my head down, not liking the attention I was getting. I can't be hiding forever anyways. Some giggles were heard from fellow students urging me to roll my eyes at them. Come on, I don't look that bad!

Or do I?

"Slut"

"Desperate whore"

"Attention seeker"

"She wants to get some"

"She wants to impress her boyfriend that knows she's ugly"

"She wants my Ian. In her fucking dreams"

"What's all this for? Nathan the hottie AKA my future husband? Hoe..."

I mentally stopped breathing from laughter at the last two? "My Ian", "Nathan AKA my future husband"? Damn.. 'these' girls were desperate.

And what's with "She wants to get some"? the only thing I'd wanna get some of is that guy's Oreo McFlurry. Come on, it looked so good.. and the Oreo crumbs sprinkled on top of it. Holy mother of Jesus.

I stopped at my locker but didn't lift my head as I heard my name "Sammy?"

He gently lifted my chin with his finger so my amber irises met his. "Damn. You look beautiful, baby"

"Uh actually you came with me and Madison to the salon" I raised an eyebrow at my silly boyfriend.

"Don't act all smart on me" he teased. "I say you deserve to be top model"

"I look horrifying!" I exclaimed, covering my dark shade and light shade of blue hair with my hands.

"Anyone should be jealous of you to look good in blue hair" he said, planting a kiss on the corner of my lips.

"You don't have to lie ya know. I'm completely fine with the truth" I gave him an eye roll.

"Have you looked in the mirror? I've noticed your eye color change, it's more of a honey color, most beautiful thing I've ever seen" his thumbs rubbed over my cheekbones as he smiled warmly.

"Sure" he chuckled at my sarcastic response, shaking his head at the same time.

"I gotta go to class now before I get a detention slip, you should too. I love you" he grinned, his teeth shone under the light illuminating the hallway.

"Love you too" I responded and pulled his bottom lip between my lips.

"I'm gonna be late" he pulled away, kissing the top of my head.

I wished he didn't leave because black eyes were in sight. Just wonderful. He furrowed his brows as he eyed me up and down, not sure whether he liked what he saw or not. And I coulnd't care less. What a splendid idea for him to approach me. We were shouting at each other several days ago so it's just the perfect timing to see each other.

Not for one second did I like our closeness, it didn't feel right.

I shuddered at his finger that wrapped around a blue strand of my hair. "You're so sexy" not once had I doubted the dilation of his pupils despite their same shade as his irises.

I didn't say a word or move. His eyes wandered to the overly slutty black crop top, black boots and dark skinny jeans ripped at the knees and thighs Madison made me borrow. "Fuck" he breathlessly cursed as if it took him forever to walk over to me. He bit his lip seductively, I hate my brain for making it all go in slow motion. Torturing me.

Things were still happening slowly, considering the fact that he so slowly, gently moved my wavy hair to the side exposing one side my neck. I didn't quite know what was about to happen next because I felt so lightheaded I couldn't even form a thought.

Before he could make a move, he made sure the hallway was empty and glanced at me with his now soft black eyes and delicately begun kissing and sucking on my neck. I lowly gasped, my knees shaking, it wasn't any helpful when his hands moved to my waist, thumbs rubbing my stomach gently. He didn't even bother to stop sucking on my neck at least because it started to sting and pound and it sort of burned. That's gonna leave a mark.

I was still in utter shock the moment I laid an eye on him that day. There was nothing to be fond of.

"You look so stunning, I didn't know you'd impress me" he whispered against my damp neck from his disgusting saliva. Gross no what the actual fuck, dude.

I attempted to shout his name to stop, however all I could do was mouth his name. Why does everyone think I'm trying to impress him!? Well only two people that I know of including him did but still. WHY?

"It was a dare" I tried saying again but it seemed like my voice was gone. Gone because of his sudden behavior.

Gee Aussie, thanks a bunch.

----------------------

Photo: Austin Fields

Vote, comment, share, follow, etc. ^_^