Chapter 24

'.'

------

I embraced him... actually I wouldn't necessarily call it that because I practically crushed him like I'd normally do with my slushy. He was shocked at first, probably wondering why I was here in the first place. Why was a messy and dirty Samantha hugging the shit out of me at my doorstep early in the morning? He'd probably ask himself "N-Nathan help m-me" I croaked.

"Samantha what's wrong? Why are you out here in the rain and dirty? Why are you crying? Why aren't you telling me what's wrong?" He can't be serious, can he? How the hell does he expect me to answer all these questions?

"Th-they're here" I answered, he gave me a confused look, he let me in his house nevertheless. I slowly opened my eyes, only to find someone in black sitting on the couch. Due to the tears blurring my vision, I couldn't make out who it was nor his features. All I knew was that he wore a similar suit to Nathan. I blinked a few times until the tears vanished, much to my disappointment, the guy on the couch was gone. Either that or I was hallucinating. It's a high possibility that my messed up mind begun creating things after what happened at home. I need a break.

Obviously most black tuxedos are alike. Whatever ...

I was shaking violently in his arms and felt humiliated in front of the guests who seemed disgusted in me.

What would guests do here at someone's house at 2am? Why was everyone wearing dressy outfits?

Whatever the answer to those questions were, it's weird. I would kick out whoever decided to visit me this late.

"Who, Sam? Who's here?" He asked urgently, holding me up by my shoulders. For an odd reason, the house grew quieter just as an empty room would be. The uncomfortable feeling was bugging me, why did everyone go silent at the mention of my name?

"C-call the p-police" I shook my head, you might call me a baby, because it's just a robbery. But not it's not just a robbery, this doesn't happen to me everyday to be all calm. That's make me look insane in my perspective.

"Mom call the cops, now" he firmly ordered. Damn. "Who's in your house?"

"Th-three. M-my house" I stuttered, chocking on my spit and coughing violently. "Thieves" I whispered after coughing my soul out.

"Fuck. Come on, lets get you cleaned. The cops can deal with this" he first got me a glass of water as I waited for him at the staircase. I felt my cheeks redden at the stares I earned from the three guests -as I assumed they were- their eyes held sympathy, fear, the girl who appeared to be around our age gave me disgusted looks. I hope Andrei eats her, how dare she give me that look if my voice was loud enough when I blurted the words THREE, MY HOUSE and THIEVES?

Ah that's not what it's about is it? She shot me and Nathan a glare when he came back from the kitchen with pills and water. How could she be jealous? Honestly! She's beautiful, unlike me. Her blonde hair reached her mid back and her hazel eyes reflected off the chandelier (A/N IIIIIII'MMMMMM GONNA SWIIIIIIIING FROM THE CHANDELIEEEER! Sorry I had to do that...). Any guy would want a girl like her. Besides, how could she be jealous of me the one that looked like a goddamned caveman, in a situation like this? I'm the one disgusted in her.

I swallowed the pills and gulped down the whole glass of water Nate handed me. He took me upstairs to his large bathroom -I assumed- and handed me sweats, white t-shirt and a grey fluffy towel. "Don't worry, the police are on their way" he kissed my head and shut the door after leaving me alone in here. I stripped out of my dirty clothes in pure disgust and took a glance at the dry blood trail on my injured knee. Did I not notice that? How am I going to take a fricken shower..

Guess I just have to endure the pain..

I bit my lip as the hot water came in contact with the cut on my knee. This is going to be the death of me... It fucking stings!

After the painful shower, thanks to my clumsiness that allowed me to hurt myself, I slip on my pink underwear and bra. There was no way I'm keeping off my underclothes when clearly Nate had to be a jerk and bring me a white see-through shirt.

Be thankful he let you in his house that is in fact true..

I dressed in the not so large on me, clothes. Nate's really slim but I have a feeling these aren't his clothes. I don't know I just have those feelings.

If it was my mind messing with me then I would've known, but for real, these clothes didn't have the Nathan smell. Yeah that just... yeah it made me sound like a creep.

I tied my damp hair in a bun and exited the bathroom, the room in here was dark so I didn't really know where the switch was. My hands searched for a switch light on the wall but felt none. For real? Where the hell's that switch? I hope it's not on the ceiling. Although that would sound absurd...

The door opened slowly in a creepy manner to reveal his silhouetted figure but his hair was disheveled, the next thing I know he pushed me against the wall and forced his cold lips, that made me shiver, on mine aggressively.

--------------------

"Ahem ahem. Testing, 1,2,3" *smiles* "Read the amazayn Harry fanfic "In Time" by @hkdcreative , her book is boss u-u"

I💙💙💙💙💙 you guys so very much!

No I don't want your cookies... although that would be lovely...

I did have cookies today though... but still😁

The next two to three chapters are even better 😈

Vote&comment