Chapter 15

"That movie was totally wicked!" Austin exclaimed, jumping into the air excitedly but not for long because he didn't like my expression. "You're such a wimp" he frowned. It wasn't the movie I was worried about.. Guess who? Oh wait.. don't answer that. I don't know his name and nor can I name him other than "the strange guy", I will go coocoo if I don't get his name. I told you he was driving me nuts.

If I see him again, I shall ask for his name.

That's a big "if"...

Well let's hope he doesn't mock me more than he already has, he already knows how much he's affecting my tiny brain neurons. I'm sure of it. Day by day, step by step, I go insane. Therefore, for the second time since I've seen him, I need a break from all this.

"The movie wasn't that bad" I shrugged my shoulders and avoided eye contact with him. I still can't believe I didn't finish my popcorn, that's a record. I probably finish the food, no matter how much I bought, before the good part of the movie comes.

Oh right, I wasn't even focused on anything but him. No I wasn't staring at him but my thoughts had to do with just him. Stupid brain, forget the damn human being. If only I had that remember and forget switch in my brain, if only...

I was even disappointed in myself for being disappointed towards the end of the movie. Wanna know why? Because I looked to my right and didn't find him sitting there beside me. I swear he's like a ninja, so quiet and sneaky that even Harry Potter couldn't even tell he passed by. You know, when Harry looks at the map for Hogwarts and Peter Pettirgew passed by him without his notice. Harry Potter and the Prison of Azkaban.. No? Ok then whatever, just forget I even mentioned anything about Potter.

"You're so off! We should go to the club" he suggested without having any thought about it.

"Oh yeah, 'cause I'm so legal" I threw my smoothie away in the trash, I don't even know why I got that flavor, it's disgusting.

"Well you drink beer! And wine even! Shit, you drink more than I do" I glared at him for shouting it out.

"In case you haven't noticed, we are in public ya moron" I hissed at him. Does he want me in trouble? "What you said was awfully incorrect, I don't drink more than you"

"Why does the movie have to end! WHY!? The misery..." we jumped at Gabe's distant voice as he walked between Zachary and Madison. I nudged Austin's shoulder, indicating that we needed to make up an excuse.

"Where on earth were you?" Zach snarled, anger evident in his tone when they approaches us.

"Woah, slow down there big boy. Austin got sick after having three bars of chocolate" I quickly made up a lie. Good thing I can act just well. Austin glared at me, each time someone assumed he threw up after sweets was offensive. All I did was shrug and pull out my bottom lip in response.

"But where were you?" Madison exclaimed, this woman was smart so you can't fool her. She probably already figured out that we ditched, it's obvious. But in Gabe's and Zach's case, they were pretty stupid to figure that out.

"We were in the front seats" Austin replied for me.

"Oh really? What's the movie called?" she crossed her arms challengingly.

"Uhh- w- d- I- we-" I stammered and tryied to remember what movie they were watching.

"Weeeee forgot!" Austin quickly came up with a lie.

"What's it about then?" she continued, what game was she playing.

"We never payed attention"

"Huh? Austin you're a fast eater, Samantha you'd laugh at romantic movies so I didn't hear your obnoxious laughs. Basically, you weren't watching Winter's Tale" Ahhhh that's what it's called. Woah woah woah, obnoxious? Bitch please...

"So? Do I necessarily have to laugh? Does he have to eat fast?" I defended, suddenly annoyed at her assumptions. Not all romantic movies are bad, Titanic for instance.

"See here" she began. "I would believe you, but I'm not as dumb like some people" she quickly glanced at my brother and Zach. "For starters, we were the ones who sat in the front not you" shit.

"Fuck it! Fiiiiine!" Austin rolled his blue eyes and sighed. Was he seriously going to deceive me? Not that we did any crimes but we've had this a secret since we were kids!

"Tickets were sold out. Sammy changed every contact name in my phone to "Sammy is boss". I didn't memorize your number or any ones as you can tell. She forgot her phone at home so we couldn't call any other way. No, we wouldn't use any stranger's phone because I find that gross" Austin said it all in one breath. This guy needs a humongous hug.. I never thought of such a lie and he seemed so honest. No hint of any lie. Not that I like lying, sometimes it's just required.

"Oh yeah and so we stayed out here eating all the food. Sorry" he sheepishly continued. Behind all that fake ass shy attitude, he wasn't the least bit sorry.

All our eyes widened in surprise. Well mine did for a totally different reason. "Is this over? Because I wanna leave" Gabriel shoved his hands in his pockets in impatience.

"Yeah let's leave" I nodded. The entire time Madison was quiet. If you ask me, I have no idea if that's a good or bad thing.

"Not so fast young missy" Zach stopped me by the shoulder.

"First of all, hands off" I pointed out. "Second, no I'm not going with you"

"You're my date so you're supposed to" he answered in a matter of fact.

"Oh fuck off will ya?" I backed away.

He started taking slow steps towards me, I glared at him as he gripped my jaw but he didn't crush it under his fingers. "I'll take you to the candy shop" he pouted.

"You've got to be shitting me" I stared.

"I hate that song" Madison mumbled. Can she not at least take Zach's hands off me?

"Please though? We'll go to burger king if you're hungry" ok now he was taking advantage of my hunger. Rude.

"Take your hands off me so I wouldn't have to ruin that pretty face of yours" I smiled tightly. Sometimes blackmailing is a privilege when it comes to Zachary. I was completely caught off guard though, he only smiled but I didn't show the shock on my face. He would have done the usual and complied.

"Ouch" Madison snorted.

"Blackmailing me ain't gonna do nothing" he said.

"But I can do something about your grammar" I gave him a look.

"This time you can ride with Gabe and Austin since they're waiting for ya'll outside" finally he removed his hand off me, I massaged my jaw because it kinda hurt. "Expect the unexpected!" he smirked as he walked outside with Madison to his car. I wasn't going expect the unexpected because I will be expecting the expected. He sucks when it comes to payback so whatever that face meant, it's nothing serious.

--------------------------------

Summary:

-Mr. Strange guy left the theatres before the movie ended.

-Zachary, Madison and Gabriel catch them after the movie they've watched ended.

-Madison was this close to figuring out their Plan B.

-Sam threatens Zach's pertty face

-Zachary leaves the theatres with Madison, warning Sam about his prank or whatever his devious mind was planning.

I'm not sure I picked out the main points of this chapter but I hope no one was confused ^_^

Please no one abandon my book, I promise in 3 chapters there will be actions leading to something. Oh and I changed my username into ElasticFire so yeah. I won't be changing my previous user that's on each book cover cuz I'm lazy.

Leave comments and votes if you want this book's ranking higher!